Chapter 171 - 180

ʚChapter 171 Playing

    Qin Zhenzhen hugged Carl's waist, and said affectionately: "Even if Carl can't beat anyone, I still like him the most, Carl, don't compare yourself to others, let's live our own life." It was hard to instill some love for life in

    Carl Qin Zhenzhen was really afraid that Karl would be stimulated, and would return to the thought of sacrificing life for the sake of being strong.

    Hanze looked at the sweet and loving scene of the two, his complacent face was instantly covered with frost.

    Carl felt sweet in his heart, hugged Qin Zhenzhen, and licked her forehead.

    There is no romance left in an instant.

    Dense barbs hung on Qin Zhenzhen's delicate skin, Qin Zhenzhen wrinkled her face, and immediately broke free from his embrace.

    "I'll go see how your wooden house is doing, you guys, let's go together." After Qin Zhenzhen finished speaking, she stepped on the sand with her bare feet and ran to the wooden house happily.

    "Aww!"

    "Wow!"

    The two little wolf cubs followed their mother step by step.

    Karl glanced at Hanze and said nothing, but that look was more hateful than saying anything.

    "Don't be complacent, when Qin Zhenzhen reaches the fever stage, I will immediately let her conceive my cub." Han Ze said confidently, and he and Qin Zhenzhen would be so close by then.

    Karl smiled inexplicably, and said, "Then you just wait."

    Zhen Zhen said that human beings generally do not have menstruation during breastfeeding, so there is no fever period, and weaning is at least a year later, and it is said that two years Three years is also possible, but Hanze may find it difficult to wait until that day.

    Qin Zhenzhen and the wolf cubs came to the wooden house, looked at the size of the house, Qin Zhenzhen said: "Why don't you build a building? Is there enough room for you and Wells?" Karl said: "I found that the wind here is strong, the

    house It’s too high and it’s easy to collapse, anyway, it’s just a temporary residence, so there’s no need to build it too well.”

    Qin Zhenzhen nodded understandingly, and turned her head to look when she heard the movement of nearby plants.

    A leopard stepped out from behind the tree, and with a friendly "owwow", it landed on all fours and turned into a soft and handsome boy.

    "Miss Qin Zhenzhen, can I invite you to play in our tribe? There are many females in our tribe, you can chat with them." The boy kept lying on the ground in the form of a leopard, and changed back to a beast form when Qin Zhenzhen replied .

    "Duke?" Qin Zhenzhen thought for a while before remembering his name. Hearing this, she turned her head and looked at the mermaid who was lying on the reef and basking in the sun hundreds of meters away.

    "Can I go and play?"

    Hanze seemed to glance at this side, but ignored it, as if he had acquiesced.

    Qin Zhenzhen immediately said to Carl: "Let's go and have a look."

    Carl pampered Qin Zhenzhen's head and rubbed it, thinking that the little rabbit is a mother now, and he still has the mentality of a child, he doesn't care about anything. full of curiosity.

    "Okay."

    "Hey, wait for me, I'll change Xiaoshu's diaper." Wells shouted, speeding up his movements.