Chapter 61 - 70

ʚFrom Chapter 61 I'm Your Only Male

    it hurts!

    Qin Zhenzhen, who was in a coma, was awakened by a dull pain from being crushed all over her body. Before she could open her eyes, she smelled a strong fishy and damp smell.

    Opening her eyes, the surroundings were pitch black, and a beam of light shot down from above, telling her that it was daytime.

    It turned out that she was in a cave, and the light came from the only opening, which was about three or four meters high from the bottom of the cave.

    Qin Zhenzhen wanted to get up, but as soon as she moved, she realized that something was tightly wrapped around her body and she couldn't move at all.

    "Hiss~"

    A piercing high-frequency sound sounded, and Qin Zhenzhen froze as if struck by lightning.

    Moving her eyes down a little bit, she saw that what wrapped herself was a huge snake body.

    She could even see the dense scales on the snake's body, cold and sharp, the whole snake was as indestructible as wearing a soft golden silk armor.

    The boa constrictor raised its head, its cold eyes fixed on the female in front of it, and its tail tightened slightly.

    "Oh!"

    Qin Zhenzhen snorted, her body limp limply.

    The huge pressure made her feel as if the god of death was coming.

    It seems to have discovered the fragility of the female, the python loosened its strength, and the snake tail became looser and looser.

    Until it was completely released, Qin Zhenzhen fell to the ground.

    The extreme fear made Qin Zhenzhen's whole body weak, and she even regretted why she woke up to face this terrifying snake beast.

    The light and shadow in the cave changed instantly. Qin Zhenzhen raised her head and found that the upper body of the snake beast had turned into a human form.

    The light was too dim, and she couldn't see the face of the snake beast clearly, but could only feel the cold and cruel gaze of the other party's snake.

    "Hiss~"

    There was a scarlet snake letter faintly flashing on the man's mouth, he stretched out his hand to turn Qin Zhenzhen from lying down to lying on her back, and opened his mouth coldly to say a word.

    "Call!"

    What is it called?

    Qin Zhenzhen's eyes were terrified and dazed, she stared nervously at the man's figure, her breathing was short of breath.

    "Call!"

    The snake beast violently pushed Qin Zhenzhen again, turning her from lying on her back to lying on her stomach.

    Qin Zhenzhen's pushed arm quickly became red and swollen, she burst into tears from the pain, and couldn't help sobbing softly.

    A trace of doubt flashed in the earth-red pupils of the snake beast.

    How can a female's body be so soft? Could it be that you are too hungry?

    "Hiss~"

    The snake beast turned back into a beast body, straightened its body, and crawled out from the hole.

    Qin Zhenzhen stared blankly at the snake beast leaving. After resting for a while, she regained some strength and struggled to sit up.

    She sobbed and wiped her tears while looking around her surroundings.