Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91

    "Ah!"

    A scream disturbed the silent night.

    "Ahem!"

    The worm queen!

    Black, who was sleeping soundly, opened his eyes suddenly, and almost rushed up to the attic.

    In the pitch-black space, he could see things clearly, and rushed straight to a large bag of animal skin blankets.

    "What are you doing!"

    The black mist was about to attack the figure inside.

    How dare the wolf beast bully his worm queen while he was sleeping!

    "Blake?"

    Qin Zhenzhen exclaimed.

    In the dark, Blake saw her flushed face, panicked and shy.

    Suddenly, realizing something, the whole black mist froze.

    Carl turned his head fiercely, his eyes shot out green light, and he growled threateningly.

    "Hmm!"

    "Get out!"

    Qin Zhenzhen's neck shrank down, as if something had been triggered, and she made a sound of discomfort.

    "Get out!"

    The shy and angry roar could hear the girl's breakdown.

    Black panicked, fearing that the queen would be angry, he subconsciously flew out of the attic.

    Hearing the sound from the attic, Blake became angry belatedly.

    That's my queen! mine!

    kill him! Kill that wolf beast!

    No, the queen will be sad!

    "Pfft!"

    The strong mood swing caused Blake to spit out a mouthful of green plasma, followed by a heart-piercing cough.

    Doomed to sleepless tonight.

    "Squeak!"

    "Squeak!"

    A loud cicada came from the tree.

    It was already noon, and the scorching sun had scorched the ground hot and dry.

    In the attic, Qin Zhenzhen woke up from fatigue and was about to stretch when her whole body, even her toes, felt sore.

    "It hurts!"

    Thinking of the absurdity of last night, Qin Zhenzhen's face felt hot again.

    Is Carl really the first time? Where did you learn the trick?

    Looking at the empty seat beside her, Qin Zhenzhen was a little disappointed.

    Where is Carl? Don't know if she needs a bath?

    Qin Zhenzhen stood up with her exhausted body, just after taking a step, her legs suddenly gave way and she fell back to the haystack.

    "Oh!"

    "Little rabbit!"

    The next second, Carl's figure rushed up, looking at her body nervously.

    The snow-white carcass is covered with bruises all over, it looks really horrible, I don't know, I thought someone beat up the female.

    Carl himself wanted to slap himself, full of guilt.