Chapter 181 - 190

ʚChapter 181 Crystal Fish

    The shark leader was stunned for a moment. He thought he would be beaten and scolded by his partner, but he didn't expect to see his partner so weak and helpless, and he felt more pity and guilt in his heart.

    "What do you want to change? Why don't we move? Although we can't find such a suitable place, as long as you are happy." Shark King said flatteringly, his posture of licking dogs and his sturdy body like a steel tower seemed out of place.

    Thinking of Qin Zhenzhen's words, Xiangcao continued to pretend to be sad and said: "Since I entered the sea with you, I have never seen the sun in the sky again. In my dreams, I always bathe in the sun and run in the grass." She couldn't control

    it Sobbing like a choke, he choked up and said: "Forget it, anyway, you won't agree, you just make me sad for the rest of your life."

    Shark King was shocked, and he was a little at a loss. Vanilla asked this request almost every day, and Shark King naturally I don't agree, vanilla will definitely call her partner as soon as she lands, and then she will lose herself in her heart.

    Moreover, as a large fish, his body is used to the pressure of deep sea water, and his combat effectiveness will be reduced in shallow water areas, and he will be even weaker on shore.

    So in these years, he has never considered his partner's request, and he is used to being scolded.

    But now, looking at his weak partner, Shark King was instantly shaken.

    Seeing that this trick worked, Vanilla was very pleasantly surprised, but she remembered Qin Zhenzhen's words, she took a step back and said, "Actually, you don't need to go to land, don't you have a small island in the sea? Just take me to the island for a walk."

    Shark Wang's eyes lit up instantly, and he said pleasantly, "Is this all right?"

    Is this agreed?

    Vanilla was also very pleasantly surprised. If she had known it was so easy to go ashore, she would not lose her temper every day.

    "But I want to bring a female friend. She saved me. If it weren't for her, I would have drowned a long time ago." Vanilla did not forget to mention Qin Zhenzhen, after all, she said that she has the ability to leave the sea when she lands.

    Shark King nodded without thinking: "Is it the new female? I really have to thank her and the electric eel family. If it weren't for them, I would never see you again, woo woo woo..." At this time,

    a Mengyu cried into tears.

    Vanilla disliked it so much, thinking that she would be able to go ashore soon, the excitement in her heart overwhelmed her dislike for the mermaid, so she hugged Shark King in a rare comforting way.

    Shark King was so aggrieved that he cried even more fiercely.

    On the other side, Qin Zhenzhen didn't nurse for a long time, and her milk swelled a lot, so she turned her lights on to find food, and milked her milk by herself in the conch house.

    When Guang came back with food, he heard the rustling of water before entering the house.

    "What are you doing?" The boy walked in carelessly.

    Qin Zhenzhen pulled the sweater hastily and straightened her body.

    The hand is full of pure white milk of conch, overflowing with a faint milky fragrance.

    Guang blinked, looked at the water in the conch curiously and asked: "What is this? Is female urine white?" "

    Um..." Qin Zhenzhen said embarrassingly, "There are mammals in your sea too, right?" ?”