Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 Give me an explanation

    Xue Ji and Bin also looked in Qin Zhenzhen's direction.

    Bin was just a little startled, how many times he had seen it before, and soon came back to his senses.

    The smile on Xue Ji's face disappeared unconsciously. She knew how beautiful she was, so she never put any female in her eyes.

    But this female made her feel a crisis.

    "Who is she?"

    Xue Ji's voice sank, seeing the female holding Carl's hand, a guess arose in her heart, but she didn't want to believe it.

    Bin said lightly: "Karl's female, you have seen it before."

    Xue Ji clenched her fists tightly, her nails embedded in her flesh.

    It turned out to be that ugly monster!

    Seeing her clansmen and even her partner staring blankly at Qin Zhenzhen, Xue Ji was about to die of anger, and slapped Harry hard on the face beside her.

    "What are you looking at?"

    The crisp applause woke up the bears and beasts, and quickly looked away.

    "I'm sorry!" Harry hurriedly apologized and explained in a low voice: "I just didn't expect..."

    I didn't expect that there were such beautiful females in Juju City.

    Of course Harry didn't dare to say the rest, but Xue Ji could guess without mentioning it, and kicked Harry hard.

    Harris didn't move, but she was knocked over by the reaction. Harry rushed to help, but Bin beat him to it.

    "Why be angry."

    Bin looked at Xue Ji affectionately, and stroked her colorless hair: "It doesn't look good when you are angry."

    Xue Ji pursed her lips and asked, "I am more beautiful or she is more beautiful." ?”

    “Isn’t my choice enough to explain everything?” Bin smiled coquettishly.

    Xue Ji was so fascinated that her heart fluttered, thinking that Bin really didn't think much of Qin Zhenzhen, she felt very relieved.

    But Bin was dull, if he had never met Qin Zhenzhen, he might have devoted himself to Xue Ji.

    But now, he only thinks that Princess Xueyu is no different from ordinary females in Juju City, just like a toy in his hand, let him play with it.

    At this time, Qin Zhenzhen didn't know how much Xue Ji vomited blood because of herself.

    Dressed like this and going out, being stared at by everyone, Qin Zhenzhen was also very uncomfortable. However, the only two animal skin skirts were stained with mud, and they were still not dry after washing.

    "Zhenzhen, you are here!"

    The wolf king approached them amiably.

    "Hello, uncle." Qin Zhenzhen greeted politely.

    "Meet my father." Carl said coldly.

    The wolf king led them to Xue Ji and her party. After all, Karl was a wolf prince and had a marriage with Xue Ji, so he had to say hello.

    "Princess Xueji, we are wrong about the marriage." The wolf king said, and glanced at Karl indicatively.

    Carl didn't say a word, and was pinched by Qin Zhenzhen before he reluctantly said: "I'm sorry, it's my fault." "Is it enough