Chapter 131 - 140

ʚChapter 131 Birth of a Baby Boy

    "Hard work!"

    Miranda kept encouraging Qin Zhenzhen.

    Although she didn't know whether her method was effective, but under her guidance, Qin Zhenzhen didn't panic anymore.

    After exerting force again, the pain was temporarily relieved. Qin Zhenzhen just wanted to take the opportunity to take a rest when she heard Miranda and Carl's surprised voices.

    "It's born!" Miranda shouted in surprise.

    "It's such a small one..." Carl held up the small ball that was still covered with fetal membranes in disbelief.

    Qin Zhenzhen was stunned for a moment, she couldn't believe it.

    This is... born? It seems that there is no difference from the previous labor pain?

    "Show me..."

    Qin Zhenzhen got up curiously and wanted to see, but before she finished speaking, another burst of pain hit her, and she immediately lay back in the bed.

    Carl brought the cub, but Qin Zhenzhen didn't have the energy to look at it. She stared at the ceiling, and ended her labor pain with Miranda's yelling "hard".

    After a short rest, during the second labor pain, another small ball with powder in the white was born.

    At this time, Qin Zhenzhen finally saw her cub.

    Carl cleaned up the fetal membranes on the cubs, revealing their soft hair, eyes half-opened, and a "whimper whimper" cry from their mouths.

    Qin Zhenzhen watched quietly for a long time, until now, she still can't believe that she has become a mother and created a new life by herself.

    Suddenly, my stomach hurts again.

    Probably because she didn't expect it to hurt again, Qin Zhenzhen was not prepared, she just felt that the pain was extra severe this time.

    "Hiss~ Why does it still hurt?"

    Could it be that Carl really guessed it right, it was three?

    Miranda said excitedly: "Work hard, the first child gave birth to three, it's amazing, no one in the tribe will gossip about you again."

    Qin Zhenzhen took a deep breath and tried her best.

    Her legs were covered with mucus and blood, Qin Zhenzhen felt a little cold, she couldn't help but said, "Cover the quilt for me     ?

    "

Zhen Zhen covered her with a double layer of animal skin quilt.

    Qin Zhenzhen exerted force again and again, but this time it seemed that it was not going well, and the labor pains had been more than ten times and hadn't come out yet.

    Wells outside the door asked worriedly: "What's the matter? Has the third one come out yet?"

    "No!" Miranda replied impatiently, and then came to Qin Zhenzhen's head and asked: " Do you still have the strength? If you can't hold on, you have to say it quickly."

    Qin Zhenzhen nodded while enduring the pain, without making a sound.

    "No, according to my experience, it would be dangerous to procrastinate. Miranda, please check to see if the fetal position is abnormal." Wells' voice came from outside the door.

    "Okay!"

    Miranda replied, and immediately lifted the bed.

    Qin Zhenzhen didn't object when she heard their conversation. It's about this time, and the shame has long been forgotten.

Savage Beast World Fantasticजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें