Chapter 141 - 150

ʚChapter 141

    "We should prepare traps, and then summon those two fifth-order beasts to kill them!" Xue Ji said viciously.

    Bear King suddenly realized, and immediately discussed the weaknesses of Zerg and Mermaid with a group of people.

    Xue Ji walked in front of Qin Zhenzhen, looked at this absolutely beautiful face, and suddenly felt a little regretful.

    "It's a pity that you have such a beautiful face. I will let you live a few more days." Xue Ji said.

    Qin Zhenzhen was still not afraid at all, and said with a slight smile: "Don't worry, I will live longer than you."

    Xue Ji's face became angry, and she shouted: "You are still stubborn at this time, you guys come over and take her away." Tie it up and guard it strictly, Bekar rescued her."

    "Yes!"

    Several people immediately took Qin Zhenzhen away, tied her under a tree with vines, and then the army of tens of thousands of orcs captured her Station the center and start deploying traps.

    Qin Zhenzhen sat under the wind-blown tree trunk and dug a handful of snow figurines out of boredom.

    First pinched a little baby, then pinched out two chubby little wolf cubs, and placed them in a snow basket.

    When she was at home, she thought the little guys were annoying and always made her sleep badly, but now that she was really separated, within less than an hour, she couldn't think about it.

    I don't know if they have enough milk at home, can Xiaoshu adapt to wolf's milk?

    While thinking about it, without stopping, he made a big dog and himself composed of two balls, made a snow house, and finally made mermaid, scorpion and panda.

    Suddenly, a hard snowball hit her on the head. Qin Zhenzhen was wearing a woolen hat and a fur hat. She didn't feel any pain, but her neck was uncomfortably pressed by the force.

    Looking up, Lilith walked towards her.

    Qin Zhenzhen ignored her and continued to play with her own snow.

    "Qin Zhenzhen, you are doomed this time, why delay?" Lilith said sharply, her face full of villainous expression.

    Qin Zhenzhen looked up at her, shook her head and said: "Lilith, if I were you, I would find a place where no one is around and live in seclusion. Even if I die, if disasters continue to happen, you will still be discovered."

    Lily Si looked at the orcs guarding Qin Zhenzhen, and said in a deep voice, "Go and rest for a while, I'm here, she can't escape." The

    charm of beastmen should not be underestimated. Dazed and dizzy, he left obediently immediately.

    Then Lilith looked viciously at Qin Zhenzhen's fair face and the beautiful and unique clothes on her body, and her heart was filled with mad jealousy again.

    "Both of you, take off the clothes on her body." She was already envious of Qin Zhenzhen's sweater, it must be very soft and comfortable to wear on her body, and she ordered directly regardless of the current snow-covered environment.

    The Black Eagle orc went forward and grabbed Qin Zhenzhen, Belloc struggled and stood still, holding his hands tightly.

    Qin Zhenzhen was startled, Lilith really learned how to be good, and stopped doing it herself.

    Now she bears the identity of a beast monster, and no one will defend her.

    "You're not afraid that I'll freeze to death early, does Xueyu blame you?" Qin Zhenzhen reminded while clutching her clothes tightly.