1

Ellis ran down the hall way, into Arizona and Meredith's room. Before jumping in their bed, quickly followed by Bailey, Zola and Sofia.
"Mamma, Mummy wake up it's Easter morning. The Easter bunny came" Ellis cheered jumping on her mums.
"Uhh, what time is it?" Arizona groaned in a sleepy voice.
"Mamma, it's 7:30, Sof and I made them wait they woke us up at 6 o'clock" Zola answered reaching down to give her mamma a hug.
"Mm thank you Zozo" Arizona cooed, sitting up in her and Meredith's bed. As she looked at her children she smiled, life had taken some unexpected turns but now they where happy, with their family of 6. After her divorce with Callie, Arizona had gone to court with her over the custody of Sofia. Arizona had been granted full custody, and although Sofia still commuted with Callie, she happy with her Mums here in Seattle. As Arizona smiled at the kids she noticed Meredith was still sleeping beside her, god her wife could sleep through anything.
"Meredith honey, come on time to wake up" Arizona cooed laughing as the kids started to jump in Meredith.
"Urrgh, 5 more minutes" she groaned
"No mummy is time to get up now," Bailey yelled basically pulling Meredith out of the bed.
"Uh ok ok, I'm up" Meredith replied sitting up in bed, she could feel her chest tightening a bit but didn't let anyone know it had been happening for a few weeks now, but she hadn't really been paying attention to it.
"Come on mamma, mummy we let you sleep in a bit can we go down stair now please" Sofia complained, pulling on their arms.
"Sure my little ones, but first let's get dressed. I think the Easter bunny may have left some pjs at the end of the hallway for your guys" Meredith smiled as she turned to her wife, leaning in for a kiss.
"Ewww!!!" The chorus of kids responded,
"gross mummy" Ellis said covering her eyes,
"Oh go get dressed me and Mummy will meet you at the top of the stair in 15 minutes ok?" Arizona laughed at their children.
"Good morning my love," Arizona laughed turning back to her wife, this time leaning in for the kiss. "Good morning, honey." Meredith replied leaning back into the kiss. The two kissed for a minute until Arizona broke it, "Mer, I want to but the kids are here come on we have to get ready." Meredith signed but nodded before hoping up to start getting ready. "Zona baby, I'm going to take a shower want to join" she asked as she stepped into their ensuite. "Now, Meredith my love that is an offer I simply can't refuse" Arizona exclaims, hurry following Meredith into the bath room. Ten minutes later after a very steamy shower session, Meredith and Arizona where both getting dressed, to spend the day with their kids. Both women deciding not to get dressed in their formal clothes just test settling for sweats as the kids completed their Easter egg hunt. Arizona pulled on some grey sweatpants, and a grey hoodie. "Meredith isn't that my Hopkins hoodie"? Arizona laughed as she watched her wife pull on the navy top.
"I mean we are married so isn't everything ours now" Meredith laughed, as she pulled her wife into a hug, "come on the kids will be waiting"
Meredith and Arizona both made their way to the top of the stair where they where greeted by their four kids smiling back at them.
"Mamma can we go down stairs now please" Ellis pleased jumping into Arizona arms.
"Yes my little ones, let go see what the Easter bunny left" Meredith answered for her wife, Meredith went to take Ellis out of Arizona's arms, but winced as she went to move.
"Mer are you ok?" Arizona asked concerned,
"Yeah, I'm fine, let's go down stairs" Meredith winced trying to hide the pain she was feeling.
The kids ran down the stairs, Arizona and Meredith following close behind. As they reached the bottom of the stairs Arizona noticed Meredith was out of breath but decided not to question about it now instead enjoying the excitement from their kids as the tan towards the lounge to see what chocolates they had been left.

Authors a Note-
This is a new story I hope you enjoy. I will also be continuing my other story Meredith's pain so don't worry if you are also reading that one. Please leave comments if you like the story.

Also just FYI I am Australia so I will spell mum with a U not an O.