| CHAPTER 5 |

1 week and 6 days before the prince's debut<3

💫🪷💫🪷💫🪷💫🪷💫🪷💫🪷💫🪷💫🪷

She went to the balcony to breathe fresh air. She needed time to think about what just happened.

She opened the door and her hair flew
up. She looked at the moon and then looked at the railing. She looked down and she was 3 floors up. She got scared and backed away.

She put the candle she was holding down and mustered up the courage to lean on the balcony railings.

She finally did and she stood there thinking about the upcoming events, Angelina was planning

She was lost in her thoughts when someone barged in.

"Miss!"

"Agh!"
"You scared me!"

"I'm sorry miss, but you have to go back to sleep. You have a big day planned tomorrow."

"I'm sorry Elle, I'll go back to sleep."

🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷🪷

"Miss! Wake up!"

"Agh! You scare me, Elle!"

" I'm sorry miss but you have to get ready to go to the empresses tea party"

"Oh, I forgot about that"

Elle gets Anastasias' dress ready. Anastasia takes a bath and gets into her dress.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Annalises pov

"Ugh! Liv! Where's my dress?!"

"I have to look pretty! I have to impress the empress!"

"Hurry up! Move faster!"

"I'm sorry miss"
"I'll get your dress ready in just a second"

Liv ran to go get Annalises dress. She took Annalise to her garderobe and got her dressed there."

"Finally"

"Annalise walked to the vanity and Liv sat her down."

"Make sure my eyes look big and make the pink in them pop, my eyes match my dress."

"Ok miss"

When they were done getting ready Annalise picked up her umbrella and was ready to head out

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Annalise's outfit:

Anastasia's outfit:

Anastasia's outfit:

Whose outfit do you think looks better?

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Annalise arrives before Anastasia. She greets all the older nobles and bows and smiles.

The other nobles look her up and down and smile, somewhere even whispering to each other.

Sweat starts forming on her face and she gets nervous. The Queen asks her to sit down and she sits down next to her. She starts to calm down and adapt to the environment.

The maids rush in one by one with platers and plates with all kinds of sweet desserts and drinks.

Annalise tries to strike up a conversation with the other nobles but they seem to ignore her.

Anastasia walks in and all the eyes look at her. People started whispering to each other and taking peeks at Anastasia. Anastasia greets them all and thanks the queen for inviting her.

"Thankyou your Highness, I am very honored to be here"

She curtsies politely and heads to the chair next to Annalise.

"Is she the sister of the princess?..."

"I've never seen her before..."

"Wow she's so pretty"

"Oh to look like her"

She sits down and the Queen offers her a cup of tea. Anastasia accepts and the maid pours her a cup of tea.

The Queen started a conversation with Anastasia but ignored Annalise.

"So, Anastasia, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine your Highness, I'm flattered that Her Highness asked me."

Anastasia was starting to get jealous and annoyed that the Queen didn't want to talk to her."

So she excused herself and she went to the bathroom.

"Ugh! What do I do? This is so annoying! I have to do something..."

She fixes her hair and asks for a maid.

"Hello miss, do you need anything?"

"I need you to do something for me, but don't tel anyone or else I'll get you fired and executed."

The maid started shaking and she nodded her head in fear of what Annalise will do to her.

"I need you to get a kettle full of tea and accidentally spill it on the girl who is sitting next to me. Ok?"

"But miss the tea is hot, it will burn her."

"Don't make it hot then, Ugh your so stupid"

The maid then nodded  and ran away.

Annalise went back to the table with a smile. She asked for a new kettle of tea because the one they have now is empty.

The maid went to the kitchen and grabbed the kettle and came back a few minutes later.

She was heading towards the queen but then she tripped over something then she spilled the kettle of tea all over Anastasias dress and her hair was soaking wet.

IM ENDING THIS CHAPTER HERE I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!!!