| CHAPTER 7 |

"M-miss?"

Elle shakes Anastasia franticlly but she won't wake up. The guards pick up Anastasia and take her quickly to the private doctors office.

"Sir!"
Elle shouts before quickly scanning the room.

The doctor heads over to them and guides them to the bed. She tells everyone including Elle to get out.

He grabs his tools and checks Anastasia's breathing. She seems to still be breathing. Her eyes are fine and she's in perfect condition.

*Elle quickly goes to inform her parents and Annalise.

Her mom rushes over while her dad is running behind her. Annalise was walking behind them.

***

'What does this girl think she's doing?!'

"Ugh"
"So annoying"
She mumbles to herself before rolling her eyes.

'Is she trying to get attention or something! She's driving me crazy!'

She was thinking about doing something when she suddenly stops.

Her maid, Liz was stunned.

"Miss, are you ok?"

"Shut up!"

'No! This can't happen! I won't let it happen!'

'What if Luke finds out about this and gets worried about her?!'

'Thinking about it already drives me nuts! I need to do something...'

She was walking when she finally got an idea.

She catches up to her parents first and started running with them. She was running behind them when

"Agh!"
"Ouch!"

Her parents look back and look at her on the ground. They come running to her and asks her what's wrong.

"It hurts!"

Tears start running down her face.

"What's wrong darling?" Her mom asks.

"My ankle I-it hurts"

The soldiers carry her to the doctors office and they see Elle waiting outside.

They barged in and the doctor looks stunned. He quickly left Anastasia as soon as he saw Annalise. In his eyes, Annalise was more important because he believes she's gonna be the future empress.

The guard places her down on a chair and the doctor starts examining her. While the doctors examining her, their parents ran to Anastasia. This made Annalise's blood boil from jealousy.

Her mom starts stroking Anastasias platinum blonde hair while comforting her.

The doctor comes back and sits them down in his office.

"You have nothing to worry about. Annalise I'm gonna be fine, your Highness"

Their mom gets a bit annoyed because he completely ignored Anastasia.

"What about Anastasia?"

"She's gonna do just fine too, your highness"

"Good." Their father suddenly spoke

"Annalise just has a sprained ankle. It's gonna heal in 2 days with some magic, but Anastasias in a coma. I don't know when she's gonna wake up but I hope she wakes up soon"

"..."