| CHAPTER 10 |

A/N: YAY IM FINALLY IM THE DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

***

After they where done snacking, Eloise took them near the lake to admire the beautiful scenery.

"Wow! It's really pretty here, Lady Eloise!"

"Thank you, Annalise"

The maids set down a picnic blanket and some pillows and a few books and snacks to entertain themselves.

Eloise was enjoying the view but then she saw a tall handsome figure walking up to them.

She thought to herself 'ugh... why can't he just mind his own business'

He walked up to them but any of the ladies (except Eloise) noticed as they where chatting with each other under the tree facing the other direction.

He came up to them and smiled.

"Hello ladies!"

They where stunned as they looked back.

Liliya and Olivia just went back to gossiping while Odette and Annalise was confused on who this handsome young guy could be.

A guy with long blonde (not that long) hair that was tied in a low ponytail with a few loose hairs covering his face. His red Ruby eyes shined brightly in the sun. His warm smile capturing those who where around him in a split second.

"What do you want now Alistar?"
Eloise said in an annoyed tone.

'Alistar?...' Annalise thought to herself while looking at the guy with a confused face.

"Am I not allowed to check up on my dear twin sister?"

'Sister?!' Annalise was stunned

"Hello ladies, I am Alistar Luther Salem"

He bowed while giving the two ladies a wink.

"And who might you two be?"

"Oh U-uhm..."

Odette was caught off guard.

"Hm?"

"Did I come here at a bad time?"

"N-no..."

Annalise quietly said.

"This lady was caught a bit off guard by your sudden appearance, S-sir..."

"Sir? Just call me Alistar, Lady Odette"

"W-wow... you know my name?..."

"Ofcourse! How could I not know one of the most beautiful faces in all of the Zylex empire!" He chuckled.

Odette couldn't help but feel flustered as she blushes

Then the sudden footsteps of the butler where heard.

"May I please excuse, Lady Odette"

"Oh... it appears I have to go home now..."

"I hope to see you again m'lady"

Alistar smiled at Odette. Odette was shocked at his sudden words and she could only smile as she was left speechless.

After that Liliya and Olivia wished to see the garden and left to walk around. Alistar sat there infront of Annalise and Eloise.

The atmosphere was akward so Eloise excused herself for a moment and left to tag along with the two girls.

Then it was only Alistar and Annalise left.

Alistar struck up a conversation trying to loosen up the akward atmosphere surrounding them.

"What's your name m'lady?"