| CHAPTER 11 |

A/N: HERES SOME SNACKS WHILE READING!!!🍟🍕🍰🍦🥤

***

Annalise welcomed Arabella inside her dressing room.

Arabella was a bit nervous since she's never faced someone with such a high status.

She curtsied and introduced herself.

"My name is Arabella Lamont, your Royal Highness"

Her brown hair and brown eyes where normal for commoners. But what made her stand out was her glowy white skin and her plump red lips. She looked like a noble.

Anastasia snapped back to reality and sat down with Arabella.

"Would her Royal Highness like to see my sketches now?"

"There's no need to call me Royal Highness, just call me Lady Anastasia."

"B-but that's improper.."

"It's fine, I don't mind"

"Oh ok.." Arabella hesitated but decided to go on with it.

"I would like to show lady Anastasia my sketches now"

"Go ahead"

Arabella brought out her sketch pad and flipped through the pages. When she finally got to the page she was looking for, she took a deep breath before handing it to Anastasia.

Anastasia's eyes landed on the price of paper and was astonished by the amazing piece of art infront of her. It's was beautiful! A million words could describe how gorgeous this dress was. It was opulent and enchanting. The colors spread through out the sheet of paper.

Anastasia blinked a few times before speaking.

"I-it's beautiful!"

"It's called 'Celestial Moon', I think this dress would fit Lady Anastasia very well."

***

CREDITS: Bp's Sl*t (on Pinterest)

***

"Waa...."

Anastasia was still speechless from the beauty of the dress. She was sure this would catch the crowds eye. I mean of course it's gonna cost a lot of money but as a princess that is not a problem for her.

"Should we try it on now?"

"Sure!" Anastasia said in an excited tone

She got dressed and she was overjoyed because the dress fit her like a glove!
She spun around and to her surprise, the dress glowed!

"I've added a spell to the dress miss. It makes it glow whenever you spin around. I know someone who does spells. It's pretty clear to me who's gonna be the belle of the ball now."