| CHAPTER 8 |

The sound of knocking was heard in the emperor's office. The emperor didn't notice at the time since he was so focused on the stack of papers on his desk.

The butler knocked a second time maybe even harder. It sounded like he was in a hurry.

The emperor finally heard and spoke

"Come in"

"Your majesty!"

"..."

"What?"

The emperor said in a cold tone.

"Princess Anastasia has gone into a coma!"

The emperor stood up from his seat looking shocked. His eyes were full of worry.

"Where is she?"

"At her room, your majesty"

"Take me there"

The butler opened the door for the emperor and led him to Anastasia's room.

They arrived a few minutes later.

The emperor walked in and scanned the room. The emperor and empress of the Ophelix kingdom was there sitting on the left side of the bed. Anastasia's mom was holding her hand and stroking her platinum blonde locks.

The emperor of the Zylex kingdom walked toward the emperor of the Ophelix Kingdom.

"Can we talk outside?"

"Hmm...sure"

They both went outside and stood in front of the door. 

"What happened1?" -EZ (emperor of the Zylex kingdom)

"We heard from the maids that she collapsed after waking up. She must've had a bad dream" -EO (emperor of the Ophelix kingdom)

"When will she wake up?" -EZ

"We're not sure but we're hoping before the prince's debut" -EO

"I hope so" -EZ

The emperor of the Zylex kingdom said while rubbing his temples.

They were both discussing something when the Empress of the Zylex kingdom suddenly barged into Anastasia's room.

Viola ( empress of the Ophelix kingdom) was stunned by the sudden noise. Chantel (empress of the Zylex kingdom) ran to sit next to Viola and tries to comfort her.

"She's gonna be fine"
"Don't worry about it"

"Thank you..."

***

Annalise was walking around her room wearing a cast that she didn't even need because she was faking it.

"Agh! God damn it!"

She said before knocking down porcelain vases off her dresser. She was so annoyed when she heard the emperor and empress rushed by Anastasia's side when they heard about the incident. She was enraged with anger and jealousy. She had so much going through her mind to the point she couldn't even focus on doing one thing.

"Liv!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

Liv entered her room shaking with fear.

"Y-yes miss?"

Liv was so scared she tried her hardest not to burst into tears in front of Annalise.

"Take me to the imperial garden"

"P-pardon?"

"I don't like saying things twice."

Liv nodded and turned her back at Annalise. Annalise rolled her eyes and fixed her dress before getting out of her room.