| CHAPTER 9 |

Liv placed the basket of pastries on Anastasia's bedside table. Then she looked around to make sure no one was watching her.

She made her way to Anastasia's dressing room with scissors in her hands.

She was mesmerized by how organized Anastasia's dressing room was. The walls were white as snow with soft pink tulips painted on them. The room smelled amazing from the lavender in a beautiful porcelain vase in the corner of her room.

Then she snapped back to reality.

She looked for the dress and when she finally found it she grabbed it and placed it on the table that Anastasia had in the middle of her dressing room.

She carefully cut parts of the thread that connected the top of the dress with the skirt. A few minutes later she was done and placed the dress back where she found it.

She left Anastasia's room and ran as fast as she could to Annalise's room.

"Ugh! Finally! What took you so long!"

"Sorry miss"

"Anyways, did you do all of it?"

"Yes miss"

"Good"

Annalise giggled but they didn't know Anastasia already knew their plans.

***

DATE: MAY 17

7:05 Annalise got up to get ready. She took a bath with the help of her maids and went to her dressing room. it was a sunny but windy day so the maid prepared 3 flowy dresses for her to choose from.

Annalise sat down on the stool while the maids took out the dresses one by one. Annalise was looking at her soft pink nails when the first maid came out with the first dress.

***

FIRST DRESS

CREDITS TO LUBY AND HELIX WALTZ

***

"God! What do you think I am?! An old lady?!"

"You imbeciles!"

The maid bowed her head and placed the dress in the trash. Annalise crossed her legs and continued looking at her nails.

A few minutes later the second maid came out with the second dress.

***

SECOND DRESS

SECOND  DRESS