blank

I wake up and open my eyes.

I'm in a room that's colored in dark green with streaks and spirals of light green mixed in. It is soothing to look at.
There is a window on the wall next to the bed I'm in and I can see a clear morning sky.
Where am I? And who am I?!
I start to panic. Why can't I remember?!
I look around the room for hints to my personality or even my name. It is then that I notice a neat desk standing on the opposite wall. It is made of a light wood and it has a drawer on the right side. I get out of the bed I was sleeping in and make a few fast steps over to the desk.
Maybe there is something in the drawer that can help me remember?
But when I stop to stand in front of the desk, my eyes are drawn to a white book which lays right in the center of it. The book cover looks like it's white fur. I don't know if this is normal, but it definitely caught my attention. I grab the book and stop to feel the softness of it first, before looking inside. Then I open it to the first page and see that someone wrote in it with black ink. It is a nice handwriting, but I ignore the question of who wrote it, so I can actually read.

Your name is Relia.
You are 18 years old.
Your birthday is the first winter moon day.
Your mother died, but her friend Mira took you in, she will be downstairs waiting for you. (Brown hair, brown eyes, green dress)

You forget everything that happened after a day is over.

You write this book to remember.
Short and simple instructions, so you can catch up fast. Leave out events that are insignificant to the you of tomorrow.
You get two pages for today to write. Read only the last two pages (yesterday) or specific parts referenced there. It will be enough to understand the current situation.

Mira will tell you more and answer your questions.

And lastly: protect this book with your life.