PROLOGUE

.
.
.
.
.

After bandaging his wound as usual, the boy with a frail body let out a small breath. His black eyes stared blankly at the nearly empty first-aid kit. After a bit, the teenager with a messy school uniform stood up from his seat on the floor and walked to the single bed in the room. He sat up while grabbing the only thing that connected him with his precious treasure.

There was a small smile etched on that face full of bruises as his two fingers typed on his phone and opened the Webnovel application.

Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World.

The only Webnovel that Kim Dokja really liked.

In this Webnovel, a story about a strong protagonist, Yoo Jonghyuk, who tries to reach the end of his scenario despite having to rewind time repeatedly, was told. His heart loved how strong the protagonist was in facing all the trials that befell him. He loved it to the point that it made him survive until now.

"New chapters!" he exclaimed with a happy voice. He had been saving them for a week, the Author-nim was kind enough to update many chapters, making the 19-year-old teenager beyond happy.

So, he read.

And read.

And read.

And kept on reading, as the feeling of satisfaction embalmed his soul.

Until a new character was introduced.

The two black eyes with cosmic stars expanded. With great appreciation and greed, he read the next passage slowly, preserving every word written by the Author-nim.

[  - troublesome monsters, they even had time to attack and hurt Jonghyuk.

The Main Scenario #17 this time had a different level of difficulty from the Main Scenario #17 from before he had regressed 30 times. The attack was even able to send Lee Hyunsung flying 10 meters backwards. Lee Jihye also looked exhausted and like she was having a hard time next to him. Kim Namwoon-

"Master!"

-DUAM!

"-ugh!" If Jonghyuk hadn’t been deftly protecting his stomach, it would have had a hole in it by now. Squinting his eyes in annoyance, Jonghyuk's grip on his sword tightened. His black eyes twinkled coldly, staring at the monster with a dead stare. Should he regress again this time? Should-