Interlude - After of the Hero's Death (Part 1)

A quick summary of what happened in the TCF world after Cale 'died'

.
.
.

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENT guys~!

Roan Kingdom
After the war....

Never had crying sounded this sad.

It was coming from the small form of a dragon that wept over a body. A body it had not let go since death had frozen the body of the human figure who had contributed so much to his life.

"Hu-human... hugh... hiks... wake up! Don't sleep! Wake up! If you don't, ugh, I'm going to DESTROY THIS WORLD!"

There was no response.

"I-I WILL KILL MYSELF! WAKE UP, HUMAN! HIKS, WAKE UP!"

An hour had passed, with no response at all.

It had been quiet since the red-haired hero had breathed his last.

"HUAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!", roared the little dragon, breaking the hearts of anyone listening.

"PLEASE WAKE UP! FATHER!!!"

The black-haired swordsman fell to his knees. His eyes had lost their light, with his heart feeling lifelessly empty. He could not take his eyes off the body of the man who had given him a home. Suddenly, the entire world had become so incredibly lonely without the calming presence of the person before him.

"Father, hiks... father..." Beside the little dragon, two small beast people wept bitterly, clutching the blood-stained clothes, and occasionally shaking them, desperately hoping for a response as they disturbed his sleep.

A sleep that he would never wake up from.

Everyone's hearts were broken.

The Hero of the world, Cale Henituse, had left them forever.

The victory over the war with the White Star was beyond bitter.

There were no smiles in this gold-encrusted victory. All was lost in emptiness and silence.