#13 - Calm Before Storm

[The Constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' felt herself melting at the sight!]

"Aigoo, how cute are these guys," Heewon muttered amusedly.

Wishing there was a camera to capture the moment of the other three men sleeping peacefully.

.
.
.

! NOTE !

! NOTE !

So, I finally got the courage to publish this chapter! (>_<。)
To be honest, this chapter has not been corrected by Tamie (Hanibaram's beta reader), but it will still be corrected by Tamie(;'д`)

I'm sorry if my writing is too messy to read ╯︿╰ )👉👈

Thank you so MUCH for who always come here and give a sweet comment :"

Hope u guys like this chapter!

[Kim Dokja's POV]

"Ugh-!"

The grayish aura surrounding the protagonist's body caused Kim Dokja to block the view with his right arm. His left hand reflexively moved to bring the Hanibaram behind his body.

All eyes on the last floor could see and conclude that Yoo Jonghyuk was still under control of the Theater Master. It was just that his appearance had become very alarming. A trembling body, several scratches on his arms and legs, and dark bags under his eyes.

[Character 'Yoo Jonghyuk' activates Exclusive Skill 'Force Palm Lv.4'!]

"Everyone, split up!"

Jung Heewon took Dokja's left side, herself in the center and Cale on his right side.

[Character 'Cale Henituse/Hanibaram' activates Personal Attribute 'The Indestructible Shield/Wood Lv.???'!]

A bright white, winged shield the size of an adult man appeared in front of Kim Dokja who was trying to protect his stomach.