#16 - Fire Storm and Death

"Dokja-hyungnim?"

Stunned, the summoned master turned to the origin of the voice. His eyes widened at the sight of the redhead's new look that had a golden glow at the ends of his hair, as if smoldering like twisting flames.

.
.
.

"CALE! CLOSE YOUR HOLY EYES!"

.
.
.

Don't FORGET to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW guys~ ☺️🌻💛✨️THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥰🙏

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥰🙏

Don't FORGET to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW guys~ ☺️🌻💛✨️THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥰🙏

[Three Ways to Survive in Ruined World]
[R■vi□io■'???']
[Ch■■te□'???']

-for the first time, Yoo Jonghyuk found himself speechless. Lifeless black eyes widened as his body weakened. Instantly making him kneel in front of the red-haired man who was looking at him with a painful expression.

"... I..." two hands wrapped in thousands of scars raised tremblingly, his face began to look down and shadowed by his wavy black hair.

"... hurt you?" the man whispered, sounding heartbroken and lost at the same time.

"YES! YOU FUCKIN' HURT HIM, YOU BASTARD-!"

"Anna." The woman not far from their side, Anna Croft, with a face full of unconcealed hatred. Currently being restrained by Lee Hyunsung who was holding her firmly without expression.

"-YOU TOOK AWAY HIS SANITY-!"

"-BROKE HIS SOUL-!"

"Anna..." Jonghyuk's heart felt like it was stabbed by a thousand thorns as he heard the trembling voice of the man who had always been his shade of his niches and ashes in times of despair.

Hanibaram, at this moment, seemed to be trying to hold back tears. Shaking his head repeatedly, asking the blonde-haired woman to stop.

But to no avail.