#5 - Meet the Protagonist

Just like the chapter title, Cale meet our sunfish bastard protagonist... hmmm ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘✨

.
.
.

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENT guys~!

[Third Person's POV]

Reddish-brown eyes with jeweled sparkles blinked first at the Dokkaebi that had just disappeared, then at the apple pie he had been eating, which strangely did not disappear.

Dokja's laughter could be heard, looking at the other in amusement for being so unique, meanwhile ignoring Jung Heewon who was checking all the pockets in her clothing.

"Did you know this was going to happen, Dokja-ssi?" The laughter stopped, and Dokja lightly shrugged his shoulders.

"I guessed it. It was predictable if you think about it. Dokkaebi really like bullying people." Heewon narrowed her eyes, incredulous at the explanation, before snorting.

"Let's move away from here soon, this riot is getting on my nerves." The gray-eyed woman finally decided to not think too much about Kim Dokja's words. Instead, she helped Cale up, made sure the youngest was okay, and left the crowd followed by Dokja.

"What no- Cale?! What happened to you?!" Hyunsung looked worriedly at the messy appearance of the red-haired man, fresh blood soaking the front of the clothes, red hair messy and eyes dazed.

"I'll explain more later, Hyunsung-ssi. For now, are there any other clothes left?" Sangah quickly moved in search, before offering a brown sweater, which Dokja accepted with a smile of thanks.

"Hyung, are you okay?" asked Gilyoung with concern for Cale who was looking very pale.

"Hu uh. I'm fine, just a side effect of my skill. It's nothing serious." Unable to take it anymore, the party leader grabbed the younger man's shoulder. There was an angry expression on his face, combined with a look of frustration and despair.

"What's NOT SERIOUS?! Cale-ya, you're coughing up your own blood! Your internal organs must be screaming in pain!" Sangah, Hyunsung and Gilyoung were shocked and paled as well.