#8 - Thank You

Let's see how Cale Henituse's presence changed Kim Dokja's world

.
.
.

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENT, guyss~!

[Third Person's POV]

Seeing Kim Dokja, who looked at him like he just saw a ghost or a figure that was steadily drifting away, instantly reminded Cale of Raon's heartbreaking cries and Choi Han's lost empty eyes.

Vaguely, he also saw the image of a crying child behind Kim Dokja's soul, so praising him like this was something that Cale unknowingly resorted to.

"Good job."

Cale wanted to praise Dokja, who must have overcome many obstacles to get to this point.

"You did great."

The compliment was sincere, coming from Cale. He patted Kim Dokjas head, hoping to calm the other man down, just as he had calmed Raon and Choi Han again and again

Dokja just laughed wetly, making Cale frown. Then he took a moment to look the others appearance over. Well, he must have been through a tough battle, judging from his clothes that were full of blood and dirt. There were even some tears!

"Jonghyuk-ssi," Cale called out, inevitably becoming shameless again. It was for the sake of his savior, okay!

"...do you have any more clothes?" Gaping at Cale who dared to ask the protagonist this, Dokja began to inch closer to the redhead, afraid that the sunfish bastard would punch Cale for being impudent.

"For what, for this 'Prophet'?" Too late to cover the others words up, Dokja just accepted Cale's confused gaze with resignation.

"... 'Prophet'?" The little redhead parroted, appearing even more adorable than usual in the eyes of the reader.

"...can we go down first? Main Scenario #2 has already begun..." at the Protagonist's critical gaze, as well as Cale's questioning (+demanding) look, Dokja turned around to walk to the underground station first.