BINGSU

*TING!
(Line notification)

BB: How do i look with my new hair color? It's Ash Pink this time babe hehe. (sent picture to F)
BABE: Hmm.. suaaaay maaaak! You always look beautiful at any style. (sent stickers)
BB: Hihi khob khun ka babe. See you later. Where are you now?
BABE: At the Art Gallery. Wait i will pick you up there at the salon!
BB: But i gotta go bingsu with them later. I want to eat ice cream.
(F took minutes to reply)
BABE: Okay ka, enjoy!
BB: Don't sulk babe.

~~

Bec waited for the elder to reply but she hasn't received any more reply from her.

The younger went to ice cream bar with the staff while still waiting for the elder's reply.

"Bec, go eat your ice cream before it melts." p'pop told her because her eyes were all locked to her phone.

"Aaahhhh y-yes!" she respond.

She poured the chocolate syrup to the shaved ice with strawberry flavor and started to enjoy it.

The phi's were busy filming her and post it in their IG stories.

"Phi! Can you please tag P'freen to your story??" bec requested P'pop hurriedly.

"Haha why? Ahhh.. updating the elder. I see, okay i will tag her." he said and did what bec told him to do.

"Posted!"

Bec waited for some minutes and asked again.

"P'freen seen your story already??" she asked in excitement.

But the phi shook his head coz the elder hasn't seen it yet.

Bec frowned instantly and started to worry thinking her babe might go sulking right now. So she excused herself and told the company's driver to take her back home at her parent's house.

~~

Minutes After;

"Khob Khun Ka." she said before the company service left her at the parking.

She then started to dial her phi's phone number.

*The subscriber cannot be reached please try your call later*

"ARRGGHH! Ohh why?!" she mouthed annoyed.

She's anxious as lot of thoughts are circling in her mind right now. Thinking if her phi is still on the art gallery or went home already knowing that she might be sulking at her.

She flooded their group chat with lots of stickers and emojis but the latter's still not online.
.
.
.
"AAAAHHHH!!"

She shouted in panic when someone grabbed her arm.

"SSHHHH quiet!" the voice ordered her.

She realized who it was when she slowly opened her eyes.

"B-babe?" she mouthed and the elder nodded at her.

"Why you're not replying? Why i can't contact you? Why you're not picking up the phone??"
.
.
.
"W-w--"

The elder quickly cutted her with a deep smack kiss.

"I said be quiet!" she said again and the younger just nodded in response.

F opened her car door and took out a cup of ice cream and handed it to her.

"Uhmm!" she said smirking.

"What's this?" bec asked.

"Bingsu. Are you blind?" freen said irritably.

The younger got it already. Her phi is really sulking and she needs to do something.

"Go eat it now!" F ordered her so she did it quickly as her phi told her to do.

"Hmmm what's the taste? Do you like it?" F asked her.

"Yes, it's yummy. Have some too." and she fed her phi.

The younger one pulled her waist and targeted the elder's lips as quick as she can.

The taste of bingsu are now being shared with their mouth as their kisses gone deeper.

"Auuggghhh now i got the best Bingsu for me!" bec told her with a smile.

The elder couldn't help not to blush and her gummy smiles are now showing.

"Are you still upset with me babe?" her bb asked her.

"Yes. Not until we're done eating this bingsu." and she looked at her seductively.

The two got in the car as they continue sharing the bingsu in their own way.

=======

A/N:

Kindly vote and comment.