You Belong With Me

Casts:
Freen Sarocha as Film
Becky Armstrong as Becca/Bella

==========

Film, is a 24 years old graduating student from College of Communication Arts in Rangsit University. Despite of being an Academic Achiever, she's also the Top Player of Archery in their university and a Gold Medalist representative of Thailand for the Olympics which made her labeled as the "Campus Crush."

Being the only daughter of the Chairman of the Board, she often becomes a bully to other students and usually uses her golden pass just so she can control and manipulate them.
.
.
.
"NICE SHOT! You are really the best!" the coach praised her while on the training.

"Well, the one who can compete me hasn't born yet." she said bragging and her gang cheered for her too.

"Coach are we done?" she asked the male trainor and nodded to her.

So her servants quickly picked up her things as they prepare to leave.

"Here, hold my bag!" she ordered one of them and obeyed immediately.

"Where are we going Master?"

"To the café. I am thirsty for Iced Americano today." she said and that's where they gotta go.

Walking to the hallway, the girls and boys scream for her name.

That's how appealing she is to everyone.

"Khun, here's a dried tulip i preserved for you. Please accept it." the girl said who suddenly appeared from the side.

She looks down showing this thing to Film.

"Yaaahh! Are you stupid? DON'T BLOCK OUR WAY!" one of Film's friend yelled at her.
.
.
.
"Let her go!" Film stopped them as they're about to touch this girl.

She held her chin as she slowly lifting it up.

The girl looks nerd with her glasses on.
She's scared that Film can feel the heaviness of her breathing.

"Who are you??" she asked in a rude way.

"Ahhh i-i'm B-becca.." the girl answered stuttering.

"Look at my eyes when you talk to me!" film said firmly staring at her eyes that the girl startled.

"I'm sorry. I'm just here to give you this." with a tiny voice she said.

Film is just looking at her sharply from head to toe.

She turned her gaze to the dried flower on a frame that this girl is holding.

And she accepted it but then gave it to her servants right away.

"NOW LEAVE!" she said and the girl immediately moved aside.

Without emotion, she continued walking not even looking around.

~~~~~~
FILM's POV.
@The Café

"Who's that girl?" my question to them as i sip my coffee.

"She's a sophomore from Bachelor of Law like my younger sister. I heard she's the Top of the Class." Milk informed me.

"Ahhh i see, that's why she's a nerdie." i said.

"Haha yes! Weird girl but she's cute. That girl is the daughter of Mentor Chan, our school guidance counselor." milk added and i just raised my eyebrows.

"Now what are we going to do with this trash?"one of them asked holding the dried tulip the girl gave to me.

"Hmm.. give it to me!" i said and she handed it to me.