I Found You

Casts:
Freen Sarocha as herself
Becky Armstrong as herself

=========

"At any minute the presscon will start, are you ready N'Freen?" the manager asked Freen who's currently at the waiting room.

Her hand is shaking and clearly she is trembling.

"Yes P'Chen." she answered nodding.

The younger who's too worried held her hand and faced her.

"Babe ka, you can do it. You're strong. We are here for you. I will always be at your side. Susu na!" the younger said to her as she is calming her down and making her composed.

The older sighed as she looked at her.

"Khop khun ka. It's time to face this." she told her with a smile.

And eventhough she's rattling but she's fighting it inside.

The younger just stared at her while leaving the room. She was left with the others who are all present to support Freen at this moment.

(During Presscon)

"Sawatdee ka Freen Sarocha na ka. I am about to make an announcement today and it is all sincere and true so please don't twist or spread wrong info. I will confirm that the video clip is true and it was me. I apologize to everyone who was affected about this. When i knew this i was not at ease so i consulted a lawyer to file a lawsuit against the persons who invaded my privacy. I want to say that i am sincere since the beginning. I am a human too that wants to live a life. Sorry if you got disappointed. Again i'm sorry."

The older finally made her statement about the issue circulating around her and a former guy from same the agency before. The presscon was done and confirmed that they were really the people on the video but hasn't said anything more above that.

No romantic relationship confirmed.

And now it's finally done.

~~~

F went back to the waiting room where everyone were waiting.
.
.
.
"Babe ka, you did it!" B said immediately pulling her for a hug.

She can feel her body shaking with too much tension.

She faced her cupping her cheeks.

"It's alright now, it's done. Relax now okay mudaeng? Gheng mak! I'm so proud of you." B telling her smiling.

And the others approached her to give her a hug as well.

"Bec, i'm sorry." F just uttered.

And her tears fell down to her face.

Everyone sees the two having their private moment together so they all went out to give them a space.

B assisted F to sit down at the couch as she brushing her back.

She kneeled down at her front as she wipes her tears.

"Sorry bb i need to say it. Now i know everyone is in chaos and it's all because of me. Sorry that's all i said, nothing more coz that's all i can do to protect you because i know that they will come after you. I hate it! You don't deserve it. I'm so sorry. It's not what like what i've planned to do but now i need to say something. I'm sorry bec." she told her crying.

B just keeps on wiping her tears and rubs her hand.

"Hey babe look at me okay? You've done nothing wrong. You're so brave to admit the truth. You always protect me and put me first since then and now it's time to make yourself the top of priority. Don't worry about me, i'm a soon to be Lawyer and by that time i can fully protect you against those who's hurting you. I still love you the same and will still love and support you. Now you're free from them and it's all that matters. I always want you to be happy ka." B said to her in a comforting voice. And again she pulled her for a hug.

"Thank you. Nothing will ever change you're always be my favorite person, my sunshine, my nong, my best partner and my bb. Since then i love you the same ka. You're my happiness. Please stay with me?" F said sobbing in a child tone.

"Ofcourse! Like i said, if no one was left i will always be here to love you. I ain't going anywhere. I am stucked with you forever, my mudaeng and so you are. FreenBecky will always stick together na ka. Maybe some will leave us but i know some will also stay because they love us truly." she said making her feel better.

She's making faces just so the older can smile.

"Nalaaaak! Why are you doing this to me? I'm crying now laughing. I love you na ka bb. Whoever comes and whoever leaves, we will stay with each other. The right time for us will come in the right way, hold on this is such a hardship for us but we can get thru this together." F told her and now a glimpse of her smile is finally showing.

"Suaaayy maaak! You're beautiful but more pretty when smiling. Cheer up na? We still have lots of works to do, my best partner. Come hug na ka!" B said and F pulled her for a tight and warm hug.

Bec on her mind;

*Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me and nothing will be more special than that. Above all, you're the most important to me. I was just an introvert loner kid who don't have anyone but then you came. I'm the luckiest because I found You. And since then i told myself, my heart will always be with you.

=========

A/N:

No matter what, please don't forget that what they have is real and genuine. It's indeed love. And like us they both have lives on their own, true people who love them will respect and will love them continually. Fighting everyone! Hugs! 💖