MOMENTS

The morning shoot was done and everyone seem to have their break for a while before proceeding to the next session.

The older is sitting at the terrace facing the blue ocean as she enjoy staring the vastness of the sea alone.

The younger was inside still taking some of her solo shots.

"Nong, aren't you going to have lunch and take a nap first? Come on, let's eat somewhere and enjoy the view." their friend make-up artist offered her.

Freen faced him with a smile on her face.

"No P'pop i'm not hungry yet, i might wait for Bec to finish her shoot so we can eat together." she gladly replied.

"Hmm but the director told us it will take some more minutes, will it be okay? I will tell nong that you'll go first." he insisted and was about to take a step forward but Freen stopped him.

"I will wait for her." she repeated as she munched the pack of candy on her hand.

"Alright so see you later." the guy said and left her with the other staff.

Freen thought of taking pictures on her phone instead and post it on her IG while she's waiting for her nong.

~~

Minutes Passed;

*Sound of her hungry stomach*

"Awww why are they taking so long?" she mumbled so she decided to come inside and check them.

She saw Bec laying on the bed while the camera man is taking some shots.

She came closer to them.

"Not yet done sir? It's 1:30 PM already, nong needs to eat." she told the man with the camera.

"Yes and we're done actually but Nong fell asleep while on shoot so we thought of filming her for the another MV scene." the director explained to her.

"Aahhhh okay ka, let her rest. Thank you." F answered politely. She looked for their favorite blanket and covered the half body of her sleeping nong.

She's staring at her smiling because she's seeing an angel in front of her again.

"Suaaayy maaaakk!" she mouthed with her gummy smile.

"Have a break Nong, we will leave you for a while." the director told her and left with the staff to give them some space.

When made sure everyone was out, she slowly laid behind the younger in top of her and hugged her.

"Sleep well teerak." she whispered as she gently caress her legs.
.
.
.
"Babe ka, wake up."

"Babe.."

"CUT!"

She slowly opened her eyes when she heard voices.

And she was startled to see them appeared in their front.

"H-huhh??" she asked confused.

"Babe get up now hehe." bec told her smiling.

And the director told her what happened.

"Sorry to interrupt but when we came back we saw both of you sleeping in that cute couple position so we decided to film you together hehe." he said teasing her.

Her face turned red in an instant because of shyness.

"Yiieee FreenBeck Pen Faen Kan!" they all shouted.

She helped Bec to sit and both of them were shy hiding their faces.

"Yaaahhh it's Sam and Mon. MonSam are married couple right? It's their scene." F said defending themselves.

"But the camera isn't rolling yet." the director uttered teasing them even more.

Bec is just laughing and nodding, without denying anything.

Someone is glaring at her now.

"TEERAK!!" the older one shouted that even hyped the mood of everyone.

She was so embarrased that her tongue exposed her right away.

She just buried her face on bec's chest and felt her hand brushing her hair.

"It's okay babe hehe." nong said to her.

~~~

It was late in the afternoon so the staff let them had their break for a while.

The two were seen sitting at the beach with the glasses of wine in their side.

The nong is taking pictures of her phi and vice versa.

They're enjoying the beautiful view of the ocean while sipping the wine. Their hands intertwined as the younger rests her head on the older's shoulder.

"We wished to be together at the beach before and now we're here again together. You, me and the beach." the younger uttered.

"Yes and i would always want to take you here over and over again. On my favorite place with my favorite person, you." the older respond.

Bec faced her with a huge smile on her face.

They're staring at each others eyes. The older cupped her cheeks and gently rubs her fingers on it.

"Suaaayy maaakk." she whispers.

"Thank you for always showing me your smile. When i'm sad and don't want to smile you never fail to smile at me and my day will became brighter. Thank you for growing with me, stay at my side forever my little baby." she emotionally spoke out this words from her heart.

The younger cupped her cheeks too and then tapped her nose.

"Na laaaak jang! How much i love you? I think you know that. When no one left to love you, i will love you continually. I will just stay by your side and support you. I always want your heart happy. Thank you for taking care of me. I love you babe." she sweetly said.

"I love you Teerak."

And the two who's teary eyed wiped each others tears and hugged each other tight.

=======

A/N:

Kindly vote and comment.