So Close

.
.
.
"See you later at the event baby, wait for them to fetch you coz i'll be taking the ride with P'beer." F told B over the phone.

"See you later ka babe." and B answered in excitement.

It's their live event again after some days of being solo. The older took that time to unwind and relax while the younger had a series of events.

For two days bec got busy with some of her schedules but made sure to meet Freen after work to have meals together outside with some friends.

Last night, she stayed at her parent's house to spend time with them and with bonbon.

Kinda funny to think that these two misses each other a lot when in fact they stayed at the same condo, sheessshh!

After some Minutes;
@The Event

"Missed you ka, baby!"

Freen quickly wrapped her arms the moment Bec arrived at the dressing room.

"Haha we're just together last night babe." bec teases her and the older glared at her that fast.

"Who cares? I always miss you when you're not with me dzuh!" she said rolling her eyes and Bec seems enjoying the scene.

"Ohhh no sulking babe, here i bought you jasmine tea to relax you." bec said and gave it to her.

The older immediately switched her mood and smiles.

"Khop Khun na ka baby. But you want to annoy me first." she said complaining but then started to enjoy her drink.

"Coz you're too cuteeee! Na lak jang!" bec said squishing her cheeks.
.
.
.
*LINE Notification*

F opened the message from P'pop.

*Kids, sorry we didn't made it to there but Koko and Beer will take care of you. Please behave well, we're not there to guard you. Enjoy the event kid! Susu ka!*

The two laughed after reading it coz they were always silly when their mamis are around.

After a minute, the staff called them to get prepared going up the stage.

They're at the back stage already and soon will come out.

The older is busy fixing the invisible hair strand at her nong's face.

"Good luck baby, we can do it!" she utter staring at each other.

"Enjoy it babe, let's just hold hands and don't panic okay?" bec told smiling at her.

"I won't let go of your hand, teerak." F said while slowly pulling bec's choker that their faces were just an inch apart.

They're staring at each other for a while and dropped it just like that.

"Oooppss my bad, hehe." the older smiled in a naughty way.

*The Event Started*

The couple performed the crowd's favorite OST of their series.

They were welcomed and given a boquet of flowers as the new ambassadors of the cocoa brand.

Every single interaction and skinship of these two made the crowd screamed out their lungs.

Camera flashes everywhere making sure every single details about this couple were captured.

The program continues after a mini talk with the CEO and hosts.

Now for the event's highlights, bec is making sure everything will turn out well for her babe.

"Babe there will be a loud sound along when the confetti popped out so please be ready not to get shocked. There will also be light effects so just lock your eyes on me. Don't worry i got you okay?" bec instructed her very well.

The older focused at her nong's every words nodding her head at it.

"Thank youuu baby, don't go anywhere just stand at my side." she quickly whispered to B and pulled her closer.
.
.
.
*LOUD SOUND AND CROWD'S SCREAMS*

Becca had just locked her eyes at her babe while having a grip on her waist.

And thankfully, freen passed thru it calmed and fine.

The two takes care of each other very well till the event was done.

~~~~
@The Service Car

"Great Job kids! Let's go home!" P'koko with P'beer at the back said to them.

"Thank you ka mamis!" F and B said in unison.

They were sitted next to each other and feed themselves with their favorite dry seaweed snack.

"Baby, i'm so tired." the older told her nong in a cute voice.

"Awww. Come rest at my shoulder babe." bec said leaning her phi's head unto her.

"How's my mudaeng? How are you feeling now?" she asked sweetly while their fingers busy playing at each other.

"I'm good ka. Thank you i got prepared with the loud sound so i didn't get too surprised. Really you are my home and my refuge, what am i going to do without you huh?" she said facing bec.

"I promised to always watch over you and take care of your heart babe. I will always at your side, on your back, in your front hehe." bec playfully said showing her cat-like whiskers.
.
.
.
"But you're not! You left me! You're bad!"

Bec was startled when Freen suddenly said this.

"H-huh?? Where and when?!" b asked in confusion coz she cannot think about it.

"I haven't told you yet but last night i dreamed of you. I took you out at the beach and we were having a picnic but suddenly you said you don't feel well so you went home with somebody else's car and left me there alone. I was asking myself why would you do that to me? And i cried." the older told her this story and now getting teary-eyed.

Bec pouted upon hearing this.

"Awwww babe, it's just a dream, don't be sad. You know they said dreams are opposite of reality so it means i won't leave you and surely i wouldn't do that okay? Don't cry na ka mudaeng." she said wiping her phi's tears.

"I cannot imagine that day that i won't be able to see you anymore." F said emotionally and B quickly pulled her for a tight comforting hug.

"I'm not going anywhere my love. I love you so much that i cannot bear even to just imagine a day that i will wake up without you. I am waiting for that day when i can freely tell the world i love you." she even said with her soft voice.

They're facing each other staring at each other's eyes full of love.

"We're getting so close to that day teerak. And i will proudly hold your hand telling the world that you are just mine." freen uttered to her.

"Lao lak tua na."

"Bec lak Freen mak na ka."

And the two rests at each other's arms while peeking at the view outside the window.