Beyond Worlds

Casts:
Freen Sarocha as Lin, an Austronaut who will try to be the first woman to land on the moon.

Becky Armstrong as Kath, a girl who lives in Planet "Caprica – Battlestar Galactica"

LIN's POV.
.
.
.
"Lt. Lin, we cannot hear you. What's happening?" Dr. Rodman from the radio wave signal asked me with his rattled voice.

"Heat is rising up to this capsule, i think the engine is malfunctioning." i said as i'm trying my best to check on it.

From here at the outer space to Earth, we're communicating thru the Snoopy Cap, a fabric hat fitted with microphones in the ear area for listening and boom microphones in front of the mouth for speaking. These caps are worn under the helmet and visor that surround an astronaut's head.

"Hang in there Lt. Lin please!" he pleaded. I could hear the chaos from there as everyone is panicking at this very crucial moment.

With all the previous space flight i've been thru, this could be my shining moment as we put our very best to finished this space capsule which we named "Mookda" but we didn't expect this sudden problem would occur.  As "Mookda" began to orbit the Earth, the failures began. Antennas didn't open properly. Power was compromised. Navigation proved difficult. And worse, my chances for a safe return to Earth were dwindling fast.

"I'm not going to make it back from this flight." i uttered the moment i lost my hope.

If this would be my last time alive atleast i will die doing the thing that i love.
.
.
.
"LT. LIN!! NOOO!!"

~~~~~~~
I slowly opened my eyes not feeling my body anymore.

"Am i stil alive??" i mouthed.

I tried to move my hand with all my strength and tears quickly formed in my eyes after i did so.

But wait, where am i?
I now realized i'm not on the capsule anymore.
I am here at a room of full white with a strong light that hurting my eyes.

"Did i made it?? I'm back at Earth??" my questions on my mind. So without further ado i shouted for help.

"Hello, anyone here?" i yelled.

I heard footsteps coming to me but i cannot move my body freely so i just waited till it approached me.

"Are you awake human??" the voice of a girl said.

"Who are you? Can you come closer??" i said till i saw the most beautiful thing in my entire life.

A woman appeared in front of me holding a dog. She look so perfect that shockened me.

But who is she??
It is my first time to see her.

I was just checking at her face clueless.

"Are you okay??" she asked again.

"Who are you? Where's Dr. Rodman??" i asked her and she stared at me looking so confused.

"What? Who is Dr. Rodman? I meant to ask who are you but you asked first. I found you almost lifeless inside a capsule so i helped you and brought you here at the facility." she told this that confuses me more.

What is this girl talking about?
I literally don't know what's happening.

"Aha! I knew this! You were unconscious for over a month now. I thought you couldn't make it but you do. You're strong more than i thought you were." she said with lots of questions in my mind.