The Passenger

Casts:
Freen Sarocha as Fah
Becky Armstrong as Sarah/Anya

=========
FAH's POV.

I am a novel writer.

I see each morning as a gift to continue living in this world. Though it seems cruel but there's still more beautiful things to appreciate, that as long as we're living there's still hope for everyone.

Waking up each day is so great especially if you have a very good reason to live for.

And as for me that is my girlfriend, my love of my life, my Anya.

We've been together for years and after i graduated i eventually pursued my love for writing and she is my inspiration to every piece that i write.

Everything seemed happy and perfect for me like i couldn't ask for more. But all of these fell apart when Anya died in an accident.

She's about to meet me on the restaurant as we're about to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary when her brother called me, my love was rushed in the hospital dead on arrival.

It's my fault.
If i just insisted to fetch her at her school then she could have not met an accident.
She could have been saved!

And now she's gone and i don't know how to continue living without her.

I wasted my life going to bars and crying all day, all night.

I missed her so bad!
Everytime i closed my eyes i see her!
And even my eyes are wide open i can just see her!

There's no single moment that i didn't think of her.

I forgot myself and totally drowned myself with too much pain and sadness.

~~~

One night, it was supposed to be our monthsary.

And yeah i'm celebrating it alone again.
I spent the day at the bar, drowning myself to alcohol.

I'm going to meet her at the place where she stays, at her grave.

As i'm rushing my way to there, i met a car accident. I was taken to the hospital and was declared comatose.

~~~~~

I woke up to an unknown place.

The people here looked like from the past because of their kind of dress. I got confused instantly.

I even pinched my cheek just to prove that i am still alive.

But why am i here??

I even dressed up like them too.

I walk and roam around to figure out things here.

"Hello there, can i ask you something??" i asked a lady who passed by.

"Yes what is it?" the lady replied.

"Ahmmm where is this place??" my question.

She stared at me with questions in her eyes.

"It's Thonburi. We're at Thonburi under the reign of King Taksin." she said straightforwardly.

My eyes were wide open upon hearing this.
Is this true? I haven't heard of this place before and who is King Taksin??

To confirm it, i even asked her another question.

"Khun i will ask again, ahm what year is today??" i questioned her. And now she looked at me from head to toe. She might be thinking that i am crazy and unwell.