Until Forever PART 1

Disclaimer:

This is a FreenBecky Fanfic Story that is based on their upcoming movie Uranus2324. The same names were used but with different plot. Any similarities to the movie was not intended.

Casts:
Freen Sarocha as Lin
Becky Armstrong as Kath

=========
.
.
.
"Hello mom, i'm finally back here. Seems nothing has changed but I will see. I'll go back to New York once I've done with this. Bye, love you mom!"

Kath gave a call to her mother when she arrived to this old place. This place where she spent her youth that was full of love, pain and misery.

After so many years she returned in purpose of selling the property before she can finally settle down to New York with her parents.

She slowly walked as she entered the shop where she used to own before.

Not a lot has changed not even the old equipments that were covered with a white cloth full of dust.

She was stunned as she felt the rapid beat of her heart as the memories started to flash back.

~~~
.
.
.
"Hey there!"

Kath was a bit shocked when she heard a voice from her back.

"Hmm yes, how may I help you?" her response to this lady holding a camera on her hand.

*Camera Flash*

"Yaaahhh don't take picture!" she said who quickly covered her face.

"Hehe sorry, I'm just trying if this camera still works. Can you develop the film?" the girl asked her.

"Ohh.. okay." Kath short reply.

"I'm Lin anyway. Can you do it till the evening?" the girl added.

"Yes I can, just put the film there. Thank you." Kath's cold answer but the girl is smiling at her.

"What's your name by the way?" Lin asked.

"Kath."

"Okay see you later Kath, thank you."

Lin left the shop and Kath started to check the film she gave.

"Weird!" she uttered with a smirk because the aura of the girl irritates her.

She entered the darkroom where she will begin the process.

Lots of pictures were hanged here along with the negative which is an image usually on a strip or sheet of transparent plastic film, in which the lightest areas of the photographed subject appear darkest and the darkest areas appear lightest.

~~~
In the Evening;

The door made a noise as the wind chime that hung on it sounded.

"Hello, I'm back." Lin shouted cheerfully but she found no one on the front desk.

"Hmm where is the grumpy girl?" she uttered to herself.

"Kath??"

She's wondering where the cute owner is till she started to roam around.

Beautiful paintings and souvenirs where all over. So the place is like a photography and souvenir shop.

As she wander around she saw a picture frame with the owner's photo.

It quickly caught her attention so she immediately approached it to look more closely.