˜"*°•.˜"*°• Chapter 2- the mall •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Some time had passed since that event had occurred, Kaite was trying to figure out a way to impress this boy she liked, but so far nothing was working. She had to start losing hope, Yasu had thought of a plan for her to feel better so he invited her to hang out with him during work. "Thanks for letting me hang out with you, it means a lot and your work seems fun" Kaite said just as they arrived at the mall he worked at.

"No problem- I mean usually nights are boring so this is gonna be a blast." He said in response, flicking on his phone. Kaite usually never saw him on his phone, we never would be on it unless he was going to change the music he listened to all the time.

"Are you texting your 'girlfriend'?" Kaire teased giving him a smug smile.

"Ugh- No. This guy keeps texting me! I don't even know him." Yasu answered annoyed, "Damn- looks like someone has a secret admirer~" Kaire continued, she received a sigh of annoyance from her friend as he dragged her into the office. Yasu showed her around the office; pretty bland, a few posters here and there but honestly extremely boring. All throughout the time he was showing her around his phone was being blown up. Soon Yasu had gotten annoyed and gave his phone to Kaite since he had already tried everything. After a while Kaire decided to ask who this person was, when she found out she was stunned but happy- This guy was the younger brother of her crush, this could be her only chance.

Kaite texted the secret guy to meet them at the mall that they were at, she was gonna use her matchmaking skills that she had not used since the 1st grade, she had planned the perfect wedding for her friend and this one kid, everything went perfect until Tristan ruined it. He ruins everything.

"I fixed the problem- now what do we do?" Kaite asked, putting the phone down and walking up to the chair that Yasu was in.

"I dunno- uh wanna watch some movies on the computer or something? My coworkers got a lot of movies on here so we'll never run out." Yasu responded,

"Sure, why not." Kaite said walking to the computer desk, most of the movies were the generic romance-soap movies but, there were a few horror movies. They watched 3 or 4 of them before the phone rang. Yasu got up to answer it while Kaite continued watching the movie.

"What was it about?" Kaite asked looking back at the other person,

"Just crime and how we should 'beware' you know- all of that, just the usual" he explained, turning off the movie and starting checking the cameras. As Yasu went through each camera Kaite started to get an eerie feeling.

"Check camera 2, I feel like somethings off" Kaite blurted out as if she had no mind of her own. Yasu looked a bit concerned but went to check the camera. For a few seconds there was nothing; just an empty parking lot. However, when the camera started to turn they started to see a shape that of a humanoid. The same thing that had broken into Kaite's house all those months ago. Was that the person that was texting Yasu or was it just some weird coincidence- it could be him- why would he try to kill them. Things were not adding up, more and more questions were stacking up.

"What the fuck? This can't be right- It must just be a glitch or something..." Yasu said, flicking through the different camera channels then going back. Each and every time the intruder was there. It was as if they were reliving a nightmare again, every time they wanted to do something fun something always had to ruin it...