˜"*°•.˜"*°• Chapter 2.5: after the mall •°*"˜.•°*"˜

short ahh chapter- sorry bout that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaite sat in her usual spot, the basketball court bleachers before school. Yasu soon came and sat next to her late as usual. But today was different, instead of snapping Katie out of her daydreaming he just sat down.

"Oh morning Yasu, are you okay? You seem upset-" Kaite started

"Of course I'm upset! I just got fired from my job- Apparently the alarm wasn't fixed correctly, but then I found out my co-worker fucked up the wiring! Now I know why I wasn't able to fix it fully..." Yasu ranted, plopping down right next to Katie. "Anyway, are you watching.... Uh- Cl- Clyde practice again?" Yasu asked to change the subject.

"Yeah... It sucks that he has tens of thousands of girls crowding him everyday- I want to ask him out but you know-" Katie swooned.

"I hear ya' say... doesn't he have a little brother? Uhm Tristan or whatever his name is?" Yasu asked abruptly.

"Hm? Oh yeah..." Kaite mumbled

"Hey... quite daydreaming about him! We gotta go to class." Yasu said, waving his hand in front of Kaite's face trying to snap her out of her daydream. 

 "Oh shoot- Yeah!" Kaite snapped, realizing that they were probably late, they both soon gave up trying to get to class on time due to the fact that there was just this swarm of slow walkers in the hallway. The teacher probably wouldn't care anyway, kids come late all the time...

_______________________________________________

words-258

again sorry for this extremely short chapter it's kinda just a fill in.