My Last Letter [FINALE pt.1]

Dear, Tomioka-san 2/08

Happy 25th birthday Tomioka-san. If my crow followed my instructions properly, I am already dead when you are reading this. This is probably going to be the longest letter, and the last letter you'll ever receive from me.

When I was alive, I knew my entire purpose was to die. The moment my sister passed, I knew I was next. So I took it upon myself and planned it carefully, I consumed enough Wisteria Poison that it would contaminate my blood but let me live long enough to be eaten and kill Kanae's perpetrator. However, every time I was with you I forgot my purpose. My plan, my suicide. You made me want to live, even when I knew I was meant to die. You were a man of few words, but your actions were loud and clear. I was at my happiest when I was with you.

I pray that you're living healthily, and happily. Live life to the fullest, even if it's cut short. Otherwise, I don't think I could rest easy.
Value the things around you, spoil yourself a bit.
Everyday, cherish yourself and don't forget that,
you are liked by people, especially me, my
ocean. Maybe in another life, maybe
under a different beautiful moon, I could've celebrated your 25th birthday with you.

- Always & Love, Shinobu Kocho