8.

Few days passed as mayuri continued to take education from rishi durvasa. At times she would hold herself from not dozing off as the sage explained her various topics. Being honest she could not take everything in her mind but whatever she understood was creating a new prospective for her towards the world.

After two weeks it was time for maharishi durvasa to leave. Mayuri touched his feet and took his blessings for the last time "This is the longest time I have ever stayed in a place. Me and my disciples are pleased with your devotion putri, therefore I bless you with blissful marriage life. You will never have to suffer from widowhood and will be known for your devotion till the end of kaal chakr" the sage blessed while mayuri joined her hands thanking him.

The blessings of sages never go in vain and this blessing was from sage durvasa himself. She didn't understand the reason behind this specific blessing but understood that there is a deeper meaning behind it. Honestly she never had the idea of marrying anyone because her mind was always occupied with certain things.

Things which she always hid deep inside her heart.

____________________________________

Two weeks had passed since their arrival at Dronacharya's gurukul, yet a familiar warmth lingered in the Pandavas' hearts - a warmth left behind by the Yadav princess, Mayuri.  They hadn't received any word from her, a silence that gnawed at them more than they cared to admit.

Nakul found himself constantly fidgeting with a small payal in his hand.  It was of Mayuri which she left behind.  A similar glint flickered in the eyes of his brothers whenever their gazes fell upon the ornament.

Too young to decipher the unfamiliar flutter in their chests, they simply attributed it to the novelty of their first true friendship.  Mayuri, after all, had been a breath of fresh air – a kindred spirit who had shown them kindness and camaraderie in a world that often felt harsh and isolating.  Perhaps it was this shared experience, this unexpected bond, that made her absence feel so profound.

"Kya kar rahe ho anuj?" The voice of his elder brother startled him out of his thoughts. He turned to see all his four brother standing like pillars.

"Kuch nahi jyestha. Mai bas mayuri ke liye chintit hora raha tha. Kayi din hogaye lekin unse ek patr nhi aaya."

(It's nothing jyesth, I was just worried for Mayuri. It's been days but we haven't got even a letter from her)

"I have heard mayuri is living in the ashram of dwarka and gaining her formal education maybe that's the reason she can't write to us." arjun added.

There are few rules to follow in gurukul, they cannot write letters to anyone but surely they can receive. That's the reason they couldn't reach out to her and only hoped for a letter from her side.

"Avashay he arjun, ashram mei kayi maharishi aur unke shishya padharte hain. Itne mei mayuri ke paas samay nhi hoga hume patr likhne." Yudhisthir assured his brothers and they nodded in return.

(Definitely arjun, there are many sages and their discipline who come to rest in the ashram. Mayuri probably couldn't find enough time to write us a letter)

"Kintu bhrata, van mei jeevan bitana kaafi kathin hai. Apithu mayuri toh humse bhi aayu mei choti hai. Kya vo theek hogi?" Sahadev said his thoughts out loud and the 5 brothers went into thoughts of worry.

(But bhrata, it's difficult to live in forest and mayuri is even younger than us. Will she be okay?)

Bheem: We should never underestimate anyone's strength sahadev. From what I have heard vasudev krishn is an extremely intelligent and smart person. I'm sure mayuri is the same as him. She is definitely happy there.