9.

"Bhrata krishn! Dau! Kahan hai aap dono?" A melodious voice echoed in the forest. She searched around giggling and the melodious twinkles of her payal echoes.

"Dau! That can't even be considered as a hiding place. What the hell" the young maiden started to laugh seeing her elder brother not even bothering to hide properly as he wanted his sister to win.

"Aur kanha, I can easily see your peacock feather peeking out!" She laughed harder seeing the hilarious expressions of her brothers. "Ha! You got lucky this time" krishn got up from his hiding place and huffed childishly. The two began to banter while balaram just shook his head their childish behaviour. Mayuri is now 18 years old already. It's hard to believe that time moved so fast that his cute little sister is now a young maiden.

"Mayuri! Devi parvathi aur devi saraswathi ne tumhe bulaya hai!" Mayuri stopped her banter with krishna and turned to find malini calling her.

Malini and mayuri are now grown to be bestfriends, always being with each other in every moment and understanding each other's feelings. "Chaliye kanha aur dau, aap dono bhi mere sath aaye. Mera nitya nahi dekh kar bohat samay hogaya hai aap dono ko!" She pouted cutely making the two men melt and obey her easily.

(Lets go kanha and dau, you both join me as it's been a while since you have seen my dance)

Mayuri reached the place where the goddesses were seated happily but also a tint of sadness in their eyes. Mayuri frowned thinking what had made her dear matas upset?

She decided to dance more joyfully to cheer them up. Clearing her throat mayuri gave a smug look to krishna "Some people are too fortunate to witness my performance"

Krishna looked at her as if she grew two heads "Hellooo??? You dragged me and dau here" he stated while mayuri just ignored him. The two goddesses laughed at their sarcasm before giving their blessings to mayuri so that she can start.

She swayed in the most graceful way as her ghungroo became her beat along with melodious veena of devi saraswathi. Her eyes lost in her own bliss. The birds, the deers, and every animal gathers around her to witness the yadav kumari dancing. At times like this mayuri would often feel like a Disney princess. The gods would watch her from the above hoping to catch a glimpse of her dancing.

When the dance ended she began singing in the most melodious way. Playing the veena in such way as if she created it. When her performance ended, everyone started to praise her. The dasis watching her felt like they won the jackpot after witnessing her dance. Dau like always had his jaw drop while krishna looked so proud. The two goddesses eyes beamed with joy but they started to tear up making mayuri panic.

"What happened mata? Did I do it wrong?" Mayuri Questioned feeling horrible to see tears in their eyes. "Not at all putri, you are the best dancer and singer in the whole of aryawarth" parvathi clarified "but it's just our last day together my dear, you have mastered every dance form and music. You have completed your formal education and now it's time for you to return to dwarka" devi saraswati stated sadly.

Mayuri facepalmed while her heart beamed with love. She went and gave them big tight hugs. "Come on mata, don't act as if you guys won't spy on me from above" she joked which is actually true. The goddesses gave her playful glare before caressing her cheeks.

"Whenever you wish to see me. I will always be present near your feet. Maate" mayuri genuinely stated while the three shared a goodbye hug.

Dau and Krishna on the other hand were highly touched with a bit of amusement in their eyes. The adi shaktis themselves who are present in even the tiniest molecules are bearing the pain of separation from their student. This is not everyday sight now is it?