03

Third POV

Eventually, you accepted the offer of becoming a member of the ADA.

You immediately started being told as to how things work is in the ADA. It was not strict at all, unlike the PM.

Your new job involved being on the field, taking down the biggest criminals who the police couldn't take and mysteries that normally couldn't be solved with non-ability people.

Your training was easy enough as you already know most of it, and you had a lot to learn before being ready to be thrown to the wolves.

You couldn't make even a single mistake, your job often put you in dangerous situations and your life was constantly on the line, because mostly it was involved some murder crime and such.

However, you didn't regret your choice and you were slowly started to trust your new colleagues.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was happy, I became strong unlike before and can defeat the mafia if I want to, and I also thought about my co-workers as a family, their personality is so bright and it makes me feel warmth in the inside. I was starting to forget my past little by little.

That is until one day, when I was buying groceries, I unfortunately encountered a familiar orange haired boy, but I can't put my mind of who it is...

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺