05

(Y/n)' POV

I feel a wave of panic run through my whole body as my worst fears came true... The boy had recognised me.

I was now trapped in this dark alleyway with no other way out... As my hand instantly went inside my coat to reach my gun and point it on the boy's forehead.

I was ready to pull the trigger in a split second if.. Then boy started speaking... Who knows what he was gonna do...

I felt my heart speeding up.. And the thoughts of regret and guilt came back.. I had to do something quick... But what do I do?

"Who are you and what do you want?!" I exclaimed with confidence, as I was still pointing my gun at his head.

Third POV

The boy stepped back and looked kind of scared at your confident expression. You had a chance.. But if you let your guard down, something terrible could happen.

You couldn't risk it... You need to get out of this alleyway quick, you were about to pull the trigger making the boy looked terrified, his face was as pale as a ghost.

He's not usually the one being aimed at, he even forgot that he had an ability because of shock... You look him straight in the eye with a cold expression. He gulps and looks away, his hands shaking.

You had noticed his expression making you lower your gun but still on guard "Just... Who are you..." You asked in a low soft tone.

The boy suddenly starts to cry. A wave of sadness hits you as you see him crying, but you feel no remorse at all... Your face remains cold as he keeps weeping... You look at him with no intention of showing sympathy... The boy starts to say something.

His voice crackles through tears. "It's me... Its me, don't you remember?..."

You realise who it is... Who this orange haired boy really is... You start shaking, your expression turns from coldness to utter shock... The gun falls from your hands... And you start crying too.

(Y/n)'s POV

Upon realizing it, I immediately hugged him as I now realize why his so familiar, his Chuuya. "I'm sorry..." I spoke.

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺