06

Upon realizing it, I immediately hugged him as I now realize why his so familiar, his Chuuya. "I'm sorry..." I spoke.

Third POV

"Why did you leave me...!"

Chuuya keeps crying... He's hugging you back, tightly, as he sobs into your chest. And you start to cry too... You start getting flashbacks... Of all your memories in the past...

Of all the times you two had spent together... And all the things you had to face alone... You felt so empty without him.. You slowly start letting out huge sobs just like he did... You had tears running down your face, while he also cried heavily.

This was probably the most vulnerable you had ever seen Chuuya. "I'm sorry for leaving you and Dazai so suddenly... *sob* I just couldn't take the life in the PM anymore." You stated.

"Did you even think about how I felt!! What I felt when you just suddenly left without saying ANYTHING?!" Chuuya started to yell even louder.. You can hear the grief and anger in his voice, as he starts squeezing your waist harder...

He's not letting you go, and you have a feeling that he's not gonna let go anytime soon... He starts crying even louder. He seemed so helpless and small... In front of you... Yet the anger and pain was so obvious in his voice that you can't help but feel bad for him.

"I'm sorry Chuuya, but I... This is for the best that I leave the mafia." You sadly responded.

"But who decided that!" Chuuya is now yelling so loud, that the words are starting to lose their meaning and become incomprehensible... His eyes were starting to have red veins, his face was flushed and his whole face was filled with tears...

He has completely lost it... And you feel even more remorse and guilt... You know Chuuya, and this was nowhere near his normal behaviour... You wonder what have you done to him to make him act like this? What happened to that calm, collected guy that never yelled or cursed at you? What have you done?

(Y/n)'s POV

A shadow casted on my face "I'm sorry but..." I pressed the pressure point from his neck making him pass out I don't want to go back to that cruel organization anymore.

I hold Chuuya's unconscious body and lift it up. Then, I used my ability to boost me up, as I jumped from building to building, my hair is swing by the wind that passed my face. I looked down when I arrived at the Mafia HQ and saw that no one is around so I landed gracefully and put Chuuya down gently. As I was about to leave, I heard Dazai's shaking voice called my name.

"(Y-y/n)??..."

I gritted my teeth. 'This is not how I want the reunion to happen.'

Third POV

Dazai froze in place when he saw you... His eyes were wide open, his face full of shock and fear... He couldn't move a muscle with his eyes glued on you...

You slowly turn back around and face him... He looks like he's about to cry, or faint... His expression is full of fear... And you slowly feel the guilt and remorse taking over...

You remember what you've done to his best friend even though he wouldn't say it, but Chuuya is the only one who would keep him company and the only person he's truly felt at home... Or so you thought...

You immediately feel terrible for what you did to him... You wanted to be out of the Port Mafia... You wanted to be free, but you forgot about what your friends will feel.

You immediately left as soon as he was about to open his mouth. 'I need to get out of there, I'm not worthy of their presence.'

You rushed out of the Mafia territory, with tears in your eyes. You look back one last time and see how heartbroken Dazai was...

You feel even more regret... This is all your fault... Is this what you wanted to do? Be out of the Port Mafia at the expense of your close friend's pain?

You let out a loud sob as you run out and into the darkness... And your own guilt and sadness starts washing over you...

This is what you chose... You left the only two people who cared about you for your own selfish reasons... What now?

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

This is all for today's updates, probably who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.