~~ 1 ~~

Meerab comes back from the way because there is traffic jam everywhere.

Murtasim :- how are you back??
Meerab :- There is traffic jam everywhere in the city. I felt if I could not return after going there, I would not be able to live without Mayra a single day.
Murtasim :- Come on, no problem, maybe even God wants us to spend time together today.

Mayra :- Where did you go mumma?
Meerab :- I was playing hide and seek with your father, but your father did not find me.
Mayra :- arrey , I also want to play hide and seek. Why didn't you two tell me?
Salma :- oh so my princess wants to play, come let me play with u.
Meerab :- Because we know we lose the game with our doll.
Murtasim :- ya Our princess is the winner of every game you play with dadu I have an important discussion with your mummy.

Mayra goes with the Begum to her room.

Meerab :- important discussion?? Is everything alright?
Murtasim :- ya I was just looking for an excuse to spend time with my wife.

Meerab :- Are you really mad if I'm at home today I have other work to do besides you baby?
Murtasim :- No, because I have to go to the village at night, so you will have to spend the day with me today.
Meerab :- I am sorry Mr. Khan but ur wifey is busy.

Meerab kisses on his cheek।

Murtasim :- yaar , You are not doing well to me, you probably do not realize but the result can be very bad for you.
Meerab :- Don't know why this time but I want to face the consequences. I am not in the mood today.
Murtasim :- ok then let me bring hot coffee for u trust me ,I will make your mood romantic Meerab.
Meerab :- no means no।
Murtasim :- think before u speak ,I will take revenge for this refusal from you tomorrow, be ready.

Meerab :- I am not afraid of you baby.
Murtasim :- It is because I did not show you that form of mine before, I have done everything as per your wish. But this time I will not spare you my dear wifey😜😜😜😜 Murtasim winks at her।

But our poor Meerab taking him lightly.
Meerab starts reading the book.

Next day in night, Murtasim returns home

Next day in night, Murtasim returns home . He first sees Mayra who was asleep.

Meerab :- I will bring food for you.
Murtasim holds her hand.

Murtasim :- no , I am not hungry for food, I am hungry for your love. Yesterday I had already told you not to ignore me, it is good that today your books are not with you.

Meerab had understood what Murtasim needed

Meerab :- I make Mayra lie down on her bed.

Murtasim cares her hair :- oh good my intelligent wifey

Murtasim allows Meerab to get up from the bed after four hours

Murtasim allows Meerab to get up from the bed after four hours. Every part of Meerab's body is aching.

Meerab :- You had never given me such punishment before today.
Murtasim :- You forced me to do this baby for the past weeks you were not giving me my time. But are you having a lot of pain?
Meerab :- It just looks like I am back from the gym and today is my first day at the gym. You have become very cruel, Mr. Khan. Today you have crossed the limit, even after my refusal, you are not stopping. I do not want to talk to you.

Meerab left from there angrily.

Murtasim :- yaar, Meerab I am really sorry..... please don't stop talking to me. I myself did not know why I behaved like this today.

But Meerab had left from there angrily.

Was Meerab's anger justified to an extent? What do you think?

Rate this chapter out of 10....🙂
......................................................................