Last Chapter (part one)

Murtasim :- task ? Intersting But why didn't both of you tell anything about the task?
Mayra :- I myself am not aware of Murtaza's plan.

Murtaza gives them all their passports.
Murtasim :- How and when did our passports come to you?
Murtaza :- it's a long story..I have worked very hard to collect everyone's passport. Everyone open your passports.

Meerab :- wow! Is this a dream?
Murtasim :- So are we all really going back to our country Pakistan?
Mayra :- it's really exciting.

Meerab :- You have given me the best gift.
Murtaza :- wait wait ...it's just a little surprise, You will get the real gift by going there because I have planned something with Aneela ammi and Waqas abbu there.

Mayra :- I have told you how many times we can call our parents Ammi Abbu but not Nana Nani.
Murtaza :- But I love this word for them and when parents don't mind Who are you?

Murtasim :- it's too much Murtaza, she's ur sister u can't talk to her like this , apologize to her.
Meerab :- it's ok they r just playing।

Mayra :- Dad , thank to u that u always support me, Are we all going tomorrow? What will happen to our work here? And I have so much packing to do so I am going.

Meerab :- Everyone did their packing quickly.

Next day...

They all reach the airport.

Murtasim :- After so many years , I have come back to my land, my roots and nothing seems to be the same here.
Murtaza :- Tell me one thing, father, why did we leave our native place and go abroad?
Meerab :- beacuse of me . All the people of the village were not entitled to take decision of their house, lands and every kind of decision by themselves, they could not do anything by themselves.  Even for what their children should study and do, they used to take permission from the head of the village, which was wrong, so this change was necessary.

Murtasim :- yes।

Mayra :- I am really tired, I  want to lie down , My shoulder is hurting so shall we stay in a hotel today?
Murtasim :- I have no issue but ur nanu is waiting for u at outside the airport in the car.
Mayra :- haash thank god.
Murtasim :- Don't worry about the luggage dear, you just wait for the car.

On the other side

Aneela calls Ayaan  :- Have they all come?Ayaan :- no, By the way, all of them should not come for the next five minutes because uncle has gone to the washroom and I do not recognize any of them

Ayaan :- no, By the way, all of them should not come for the next five minutes because uncle has gone to the washroom and I do not recognize any of them.

Aneela :- I thought your uncle Waqas must be sleeping, so I would have asked you.haha 😂, Why are you upset, I will tell you the identity of all of them. There will be a very cute middle aged couple and two cute kids.

Murtaza is a very loving jolly boy, you will easily recognize him and Mayra is a very beautiful girl, your eyes will automatically fall on her.

Then Ayaan's eyes stop on a very beautiful girl in the crowd.