~~ 12 ~~

Meerab :- we should go home now. Ma Begum must be getting worried for us.

Murtasim :- ok But promise me that you will not tell them the gender of the unborn child.
Meerab :- but why?

Murtasim :- Because the love and respect they have kept for a son, a daughter has the same right on them.

Meerab :- If we don't tell her gender today and don't bring her back home, she doesn't know for how long she will be angry.

Murtasim :- So this is not love but injustice.

Meerab :- To our displeasure, we cannot take Mayra away from her grandma's love and family values.

Murtasim :- hm u r right. But....

Meerab :- no more ifs and buts please.

Murtasim to Aneela & Waqas :- Now congratulations to both of you because with the blessings of both of you the child is absolutely fine and healthy.
Meerab hugs her parents with moist eyes :- it's a baby boy this time.

Aneela :- stay bless....
Waqas :- go & bring some sweets.

Murtasim :- we are going back today. Maa Begum and work is waiting for me.

Waqas :- You are right, a person should not run away from his responsibilities.
Meerab :- Give us permission to go.
Aneela :- Now you have to do the packing too.

Meerab :- I had already made up my mind to go today before going to the hospital. That's why I had already done all the packing.
Aneela :- ok.

Murtasim :- Allow us to go.
Waqas :- stay bless n happy
Aneela :- Call me when you reach home.
Meerab :- ji.
Aneela :- Leave my princess with me.

Mayra :- no I want to go back with my dad...
Mayra hugs her dad .

Murtasim kisses her on her hand

Murtasim :- yay ! Dad's princess.

Waqas :- hmm ok then take care dear.

They left.

Meerab :- I am very happy & excited today

Mayra :- I also very happy as soon I will got my brother.

Anwar hugs Murtasim :- welcome back.