~~ 14 ~~

Murtasim :- Marayam, why are you crying? Is everything alright?
Meerab :- what happened maa begum?

Maa Begum :- Maryam's mother-in-law and father-in-law left my daughter here while taunting her.
Murtasim :- where's Naurez? (Naurez Maryam's husband )

( I did not mention the name of Haya and Maryam's husband anywhere in the story but now I feel the need to do so.)

Murtasim :- Why did those people do this?
Maa Begum :- Those people now feel that the marriage of Maryam and Naurez has been for a long time and Maryam cannot give them children. Both of them want to get Maryam out of that house and get Naurez married again.

Murtasim :- How dare those people to do all this with Maryam?
Meerab :- Is Naurez also involved with all of them?
Murtasim :- Obviously now his parents will not take such a decision on their own.

Maryam :- Naurez has gone out for work, he doesn't know anything about it.

Maa Begum :- u should inform him.
Maryam :- he's in flight right now so his phone is off .

Murtasim :- I'm going to teach them a lesson.

Maryam :- nahi Bhai , please don't do it. I want to forgive them for what they did, I don't want my relationship with them to be bad. Naurez is innocent in all this.

Maa Begum :- Maryam is right, Your one mistake can destroy your sister's house. I myself will talk to those people because if Murtasim goes there then the matter can get worse.

Meerab :- I will also with u maa begum and try to convince them.
Murtasim :- No, I will not let you go anywhere in such condition.

Maa Begum :- Murtasim is right.
Maryam :- Sometimes it seems that this is now the result of the mistake of our near and dear ones.
Maa Begum :- What did you want to say after all?

Maryam :- Sometime ago you were telling me about Meerab's pregnancy and saying that God bless Murtasim this time to become the father of a son.
Maa begum :- What does that have to do with this?
Maryam :- I feel that if I should not have remained silent after hearing all this, I should have stopped you. Because Meerab has his own child, it is important now whether he is a son or a daughter, it is not important. I have heard so many bad taunts from those people that even if I get a daughter, I will never complain to God for not having a son.

Tears are flowing from mother Begum's eyes and lips are as if stitched, just the bad condition of the heart is getting scary from the eyes.

Meerab :- This is not the time for these things.
Maa Begum :- no Meerab, let her speak. She's right. As long as a person goes through some pain himself, he cannot experience the pain of others. Now I realize how wrong I was. Please forgive me if possible??

Meerab :- no maa begum what r u doing. I have forgotten all those things, you should also forget them.

Maa Begum kisses on her head.

Murtasim :- Haven't you told Naurez about his mother?
Maryam :- The love of those people never faded in front of Naurez and I myself did not want to spoil the atmosphere of the house.

......................................................................