~~ 7 ~~

Meerab immediately packs her and Mayra's suitcases in evening.

Meerab :- I should leave from here before Murtasim comes home.

Meerab lifts the sleeping Mayra in her arms and puts her to sleep in the car. Meerab drives by herself and leaves for Hyderabad without informing anyone.

On the other side.

Murtasim comes back home and finds Meerab and Mayra are not in the room.
Murtasim goes to Maa Begum's room.

Maa Begum :- Did your wife tell you everything without giving you dinner?
Murtasim :- What did she have to say? I have come here to ask where are Meerab and Mayra?
Maa Begum :- What do you mean where are they both? At this time both of them will be in their room.

Murtasim :- I am coming from my room neither Meerab nor mayra is there.
Maa Begum stands up.

Maa Begum :- How can this be possible?
Mother goes to Begum Murtasim's room.

Murtasim :- Has Meerab gone somewhere with Mayra without informing you?
Maa Begum :- She used to never take permission from me to go anywhere, she used to go after telling me.

Murtasim calls her but her phone is off.।

On the other side।

Meerab reaches her home with Mayra.
Aneela :- what a pleasant surprise Meerab.
Waqas :- oh , My princess has come home.

Waqas blesses Meerab by placing his hand on her head.

Waqas made Mayra lie on his lap from Meerab's lap.

Waqas :- My doll is sleeping. I make it sleep on the bed.

He left.
Meerab hugs Aneela & starts crying.
Aneela :- What happened u dear and where's Murtasim?
Meerab :- Can't I come to my house without Murtasim?
Aneela :- It is not safe for you to come alone so late in the night. That's why I am asking . Aneela wipes her tears.
Aneela :- Meerab r u fine?

Waqas comes there.

Waqas :- Meerab what happened u?

Meearb :- I was missing u.
Waqas tries to sympathize with Meera by holding her hand.

Waqas :- I am not one of those fathers who stop his daughter from coming home at night and you know this very well. But I am also not that father who cannot catch the lie of his daughter. This is your home, you can come here whenever you want and stay as long as you want. Now tell me truth.
Meerab :- Even today nothing can be hidden from you.
Meerab tells the whole matter to her parents.

Waqas :- I can't even imagine that Bhabhi Begum can do this even today.

Aneela :- You were very young when Anwar gave you to us and since then we had decided that we will not have any more children

Waqas :- I don't like to differentiate between son and daughter, since you came into our life, we never felt that you are not our daughter. Don't you worry, I will talk to Bhabi Begum.

Murtasim :- You are hiding something from me, I want to know the whole truth.
Maa Begum :- You know Meerab very well, she does not listen to anyone and I am not hiding anything from you.

Murtasim :- r u sure?
Maa begum :- yes.
Murtasim :- I am going to take my wife & daughter back.
Maa Begum :- She has gone of her own free will and will come back of her own free will.

Murtasim left from there.

......................................................................