~~ 6 ~~

Meerab :- Why did you suddenly decide to go to the Dargah today maa begum?
Maa Begum :-  My heart aches for you and your future child.

Meerab :- I have full faith in God, all will be well, don't you worry. If you had told me earlier, I would have taken Murtasim & Mayra to the dargah along with me.
Maa begum :- Now it seems you don't like your mother's company.
Meerab :- nothing like that.
Maa begum :- Why are you asking so many questions?
Meerab :- Don't be angry, I will not ask anything.

Maa Begum & Meerab covered their heads before entering in Dargah.

Maa Begum :- Do exactly as you are told to do inside.
Meerab :- I know what to do in the dargah maa Begum. Why are you behaving a little weird today maa begum?
Maa Begum :- you won't understand.
Meerab :- You explain what to understand.
Maa begum :- Just do what you are told to do without question.
Meerab :- ok ok relax maa begum.

They goes in.

A Baba was present in the Masjid.
Maa Begum :- she's my daughter in law , she's expecting. Next you know what you have to do.
Baba :- Sit here child.
Don't worry, the person in whose court you have come will never disappoint you, all your wishes will come true.
Baba blesses Meerab and asks hee to accept the sweet rice prepared there.
Meerab does all the work told by Baba.

In last Baba says my blessings are with you, this time you will have a son.
Meerab is shocked to hear Baba's words and mother looks at Begum.

Maa Begum donates a huge sum of money to the dargah and comes back with Meerab.

Maa Begum :- I know u r upset with me, But I also want an heir and grandson for this house.
Meerab :- How can you differentiate between a boy and a girl, mother begum? It doesn't matter to me whether the child growing in my womb is a son or a daughter. Nor does Murtasim care about this, then why are you doing this?

Maa begum :- because I am a mother.
Meerab :- You are forgetting but I am also a mother.  All these things used to be hypocritical and old, today's world has changed a lot. Now boys and girls are equal.
Maa begum :-  Whatever you say,  but a boy is needed to run a family.
Meerab :- But on the birth of Mayra, you had said that you will never discriminate between ur grandchildren.

Maa begum :- Yes, this is absolutely true, I will never discriminate between my granddaughter and grandson. But like every grandmother, I also want the son of this house as my heir.
Meerab :- You had brought me here by telling a lie, I wish I had never come here or come after telling Murtasim.

Maa Begum :-  Now I don't care about anyone because my work is done.
Meerab comes back and starts crying in front of God. Meerab starts reciting dua.

Meerab :- You know I never went there for that purpose, I don't care if it's a son or a daughter

Meerab :- You know I never went there for that purpose, I don't care if it's a son or a daughter . I feel like daughter is still a burden but I want to change the thinking of Maa Begum which is not possible without your help.
......................................................................