Last Chapter ( part 2 )

After two days.

Murtasim :- Today I want permission from all of you to go to Karachi and also want all of you to stay there with us.

Aneela :- but how could this possible?

Meerab :- Murtasim and I want family values, and good family bonding for ourselves and for our children.

Murtasim :- So don't you consider me your son anymore? Whenever you feel like coming back to Hyderabad, you can come. Infact I will also join you all.

Waqas :- Now we have no reason left for denial. But I am worried about Ayaan as he will be sad when we leave and will start staying in some hotel.

Aneela :- Ayaan is a child without parents and he is a doctor by profession when both of us got sick in Corona virus. He treated both of us like his parents and we didn't want to disturb you all that's why we didn't inform you about my illness.

Waqas :- After recovering from illness, when both of us went to thank Ayaan, we saw that he lives in a hostel, so we took him to our home.

Murtasim :- Having a son, you had to face all the troubles, but now I am not going to leave you both.

Waqas :- but ur work?

Meerab :- Before coming, both of us had given our resignation letter from our work because both of us wanted to live with our parents in old age.
Murtasim :- Meerab , do u know about Ayaan?

Meerab :- I had heard a little bit about Ayaan but maa had told me that he needed help.

Murtasim :- You both don't worry about Ayaan, we will take him with us.
Waqas :- I don't think so he will go.

Meerab :-  We will convince him.

On the other side

Murtaza :- Have you done all the preparations?
Mayra :- almost...I have ordered all kinds of outfits for both of them which will arrive at the address in Karachi.
Murtaza :- great...I remind them about the task so that both of them do not forget.

Mayra :- ok ....

Mayra gets a call from her friend So she goes to the terrace with her phone. Today, Ayaan is at home during the day as he has to spend the night on hospital duty.

Ayaan hears the sound of someone's footsteps and sees that it is none other than Mayra

Ayaan hears the sound of someone's footsteps and sees that it is none other than Mayra. Mayra was looking very beautiful in dark mehrun color traditional dress. She had tied her hair with rubber band and wore round earrings in her ears. Ayaan is seeing a girl so closely for the first time.

But Mayra felt that someone was watching her. ( Girls will be able to relate because they understand or feel immediately when someone looks at them or stares )

 ( Girls will be able to relate because they understand or feel immediately when someone looks at them or stares )