~~ 5 ~~

Maa Begum :- After having so many servants in the house, I heard you made Biryani yourself? If you wanted to eat Biryani, you would have told me or Meerab.
Murtasim :- Who told you all this?

Maa begum:- it's not important. But why did you need to go to the kitchen?
Murtasim :- So can't I go anywhere in my house now, can't do anything on my own wish?
Maa begum :- No one stops you from coming and going, but now will you take care of the kitchen too? You already have many responsibilities of home and village. You should order your wife to cook and feed you delicious food.

Murtasim :- I have not married Meerab to make me cook food.
Maa begum :- But it is the duty of a wife to take care of her husband and fulfill her every wish. If you don't say anything to my beloved Begum, I would remind her of her duty.
Murtasim :- no maa please, Meerab takes care of Mayra, looks into pending cases and have you forgotten Meerab's health?

Maa Begum :- I remember everything, your wife is not the first woman who will become a mother, everyone does this work.
Murtasim :- But I don't want Meerab to have to do all this.
Maa begum :- At this time, I am not seeing you as my son but as a slave of a wife.
Murtasim :- If I can serve my mother then why not my wife, she is also the mother of my children.
Maa Begum :- fine, I lose, you win, who can win from you except your wife?
Murtasim holds her hand.
Maa begum :- Okay, I know no one can compete with you in advocating for your wife, but remember, after today I will not see you working in the kitchen.

Murtasim :- ok
Murtasim whispered softly:- I wish Meerab doesn't ask for any other dish.
Maa Begum :- what r u muttering?
Murtasim :- nothing. I am outside for city work today.
Maa begum :- ok , I will get food for you.

Meerab is sitting with Mayra in yard.
Meerab :- Your grandma seemed angry?
Mayra :- I don't even know why Grandma got angry all of a sudden, I had just said that do you know that father had prepared Biryani for Mumma yesterday.
Meerab :- Astaghfirullah Mayra. You are becoming a bad girl day by day.
Mayra :- But what have I done?
Meerab :- You should not tell the things of your parents to anyone.
Mayra :- But grandma is not a stranger, she is the family member of our house.
Meerab :- good , How can I make you understand now? Leave all these things.

Maa Begum comes there.
Maa begum :- Get ready, we have to go to a dargah today.
Mayra :- I will also go grandma .
Maa Begum :- no childrens are not allowed there.
Mayra :- I don't want to talk to u.
She left angrily.

Maa begum :- Her anger has completely gone on you, I had also told you to be happy in pregnancy, but what can happen now.

Meerab :- I come after telling Murtasim that we will go to the Dargah today.
Ma begum :- don't tell him , I will tell him later. Go and get up ready fast।

Maa Begum to servant :- Meerab should not know the reason for going to the dargah. Did what I told you happen?
Servant :- ji , But you will not be able to hide this fact from her for a long time.
Maa Begum :- I don't want to hide but if I tell Meerab first, she will never go with me. Anyway, she will come to know everything by going to the dargah. But if your Khan Sahab asks about Meerab, you should know what to say.
Servant :- ji.
Maa Begum :- let's go Meerab .
Meerab :- I am coming maa begum.

Meerab is looking very pretty today in light colour with matching colour earrings

......................................................................