Chapter 6- Blood and Cake

Theon shakily stared down at the dungeon's dirt-ridden floor as Ramsay sat before him in eerily quiet contemplation. His broken eyes shot upwards in meek fear as the legs of Ramsay's wooden chair abruptly scraped against the cold stone floor. The callous man before him was now standing, making his way towards the cages on the side. He could hear sniffling and pained moaning as the cruel bastard fished the tongue-less woman out from the rusting bars of her cramped enclosure. Theon began jerking in his restraints as he realized Ramsay was dragging the woman towards him.

"You've already met Myranda..." Ramsay paused and chuckled evilly as he noted Theon's struggle.

"I bet you rather enjoyed your first encounter..." He yanked the woman by her brunette hair before tossing her in front of the bound Greyjoy.

"Look, Myranda, he's excited to see you! I bet even his tail is wagging..." Ramsay laughed as he referred to Theon's thrashing attempts to break free. Theon stopped struggling as the woman's face was forced against his covered crotch.

"No, no! Stop-" Theon's desperate pleas were cut off as Ramsay rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers like he would one of his hounds.

"You know what to do..." His boot harshly met Myranda's back as he leisurely walked back to his seat at the table. He blankly watched on as the Greyjoy's pants were slowly peeled down, the disgusting beast shivering in both disgust and pleasure as he was sucked off by the sad creature beneath him. It was a rather unexciting affair...Ramsay found himself slightly bored by the redundancy of it all. The Greyjoy's real punishment would be so much more...satisfactory...and he knew exactly who to bring as an audience. It was, after all, as they said...Two birds with one stone...

The next morning, Eve awoke startled by a warm hand brushing ever so gently against her collarbone, large fingertips lightly grazing her skin as the sensation made her spine tingle. She turned her head nervously to meet a rather tender blue gaze. Something was terribly awry in that tender stare—she knew there was no way Ramsay was going to let her off with a simple smacking. Her bottom still stung as she flinched away from his rather familiar touch. He immediately frowned as he clicked his tongue in disappointment before rising from the bed and throwing a gown at her. It hit her directly in the face as she fumbled to get the fabric away from her eyes.

"Get dressed, pet. We have much to do today..." He watched her intently as she pulled the garment away from her face, her eyes widening at its queer appearance. Upon close inspection, it was not a dress at all...it was just a long formless cloth of faded pink fabric. What did he expect her to do with it? She glanced up at him reluctantly, silently pleading for an answer. He grinned before joking.

"I must say, my dear...If I had known you had an aversion to lavish dresses I never would have assumed to put you in one! Of course, you would have looked rather ravishing in it...Although you look quite fetching with nothing on at all..."He trailed off in a sickly suggestive smile as she furrowed her brow. Where was he going with this? Clearing his throat, he clasped his hands together dramatically before finishing excitedly.

"Since you were so...defiant...with yesterday's choice of dress...I will now be choosing simpler garments to cover that little body of yours...And I'll be helping you with the rather challenging task of dressing yourself my dear...since we both know you seem rather fond of locking doors and escaping to dungeons when given too little discipline...You spoiled little thing..." He yanked the cloth from her light grasp and held it out in front of him as he stared at her with a wicked smile.

"Come now, undress. Or do you require my assistance for that as well? I most certainly do not mind at all, my dear," He smirked as she shook her head and slowly peeled her nightdress off, her pale body shaking as Ramsay ushered her over to where he was holding out the large pink cloth. He smiled in satisfaction as she obeyed his orders without question. As she stood naked before him, her back directed towards him, he eyed her body from top to bottom, taking in the dark beauty marks that fanned the white expense of her back. He nearly snickered in delight as his eyes reached her bottom. It would be quite red for the next few days—he had made sure of that.