Chapter 2- A Sound Sleep

Ramsay wanted to snicker in sick delight as the pretty little blonde lowered her head and kneeled before him. He did not, however, anticipate the hesitant expression she gave him. He almost felt bad for tricking her so...Almost.

Eve looked up at Ramsay, searching for guidance. She felt disgusted with herself...Something felt wrong, but it was Ramsay...Almost everything felt wrong when he was involved. All she knew was that the bleeding between her legs was frightening and she did not want to die. He looked down at her from his standing position, his blue gaze as close to what one would describe as "soft" as it could get. She had never seen what a man had in his pants before. It was quite large, and she wasn't sure if all men even looked the same as Ramsay did. She looked up for a sign of what to do as Ramsay just smiled down at her.

"Looks rather like a sausage, doesn't it love? Remember, no biting," His tone seemed almost amused as he tapped her on the nose like a puppy and snapped his teeth together in a playful manner. She frowned.

There, she saw it in his eyes. He was lying to her. That sick gleeful look present upon his face gave him away. She backed away from him, covering herself with the bloody night dress once more as she shook her head and glared at him.

"Ramsay, tell me the truth. I'm not really going to die, am I?" The man smiled at her but sighed in annoyance and buttoned his trousers back up, stuffing the hard bulky part back in as he rolled his eyes. So she wasn't as dumb as he thought she was. He internally cursed her for noticing, but he had to hide his disappointment. He grinned at the memory of her kneeling before him. She had almost done it too...

"You were really going to wrap those pretty little lips around my cock. You tell me, my pet. You are not dead, yet you are still bleeding like a gutted pig," His wild eyes were filled with amusement as she slapped him hard on the cheek. His manic grin grew. Feisty little thing.

"What were you having me do, then? Why am I really bleeding, Ramsay? Please Ramsay, I need to know," She slowly shrunk back down as she realized she had just slapped him. His eyes held the same amount of intensity as they usually did, but she could not detect the underlying emotion behind them. He seemed eerily calm as the smile present on his face grew wider despite the aggressive red mark swelling on his left cheek.

"You're a woman now, sweetling. Women bleed once every moon cycle as a sign they are fertile," He smirked wildly as he then gave her his interpretation of a woman's monthly blood.

"It's a sign that you're ready to take a man's cock," He knew she did not know what he was talking about when he mentioned intimacy in such a vulgar manner, so his grin grew wider as a dumb and thoroughly confused expression crossed her pretty little face. How pleasantly unaware of her...

"I am fertile...but what does that mean?" She just stared at him with those wide green eyes, painfully ignorant of everything. And it was all his doing. He had made her what she was. And that thought alone gave him immense pleasure.

"Don't you worry your pretty little golden head about that, my pet," He lightly tugged at one of her curls and took delight when she did not flinch away.

"All you have to do..."He brought the curl to his nose, lightly inhaling her scent as he gave her a bored look.

"...Is simply look pretty and obey me," He yanked on the curl violently before walking away nonchalantly, leaving her as she yelped in pain and held her head in agony.

The doors to her chambers slammed shut as Eve was left alone in her bloody mess. He had not told her what to do...but at least she knew she would not die. In that moment, she wished she could have the guidance of another woman...but Ramsay would never allow it. She was not allowed to speak to another soul besides him. Selfish Bastard.