Melody's Revenge

TW: Mentions of child @bv$3, tr@vm@, and d3pr3$$!0n. There is also a small mvrd3r scene (does it count as mvrd3r if they're dead and you just destroyed their soul?)

Melody and Hecate were walking in a dark, dreary, hallway.

"Let me get this straight." Hecate started. "Your great-grandfather was @bv$3d by your great-great-great aunt and uncle of nobles and you want to visit them in Tartarus to give them a piece of your mind and avenge him?"

"Yeah, basically." Melody answered.

"Is that really necessary, your highness?"

"To me, it is. Also, I told you, Aunt Hecate, you can just call me by my name, no honorifics."

"I may be your godmother, but I'm also your lady-in-waiting and your paternal grandparents' royal advisor, my princess. I must do so."

"Yeah, I know, but it makes me feel old. It makes me feel like I've already hit puberty and that my horns are already grown out."

"Even so, you have to understand; I must do it to respect you and your family."

"Okay..."

The two then reached a bronze cell, where two, transparent purple figures, a man and a woman, could be seen, glowering at them.

"Good day, guys." Melody greeted, looking at the couple.

"What do you want?" The man asked.

"I'm your great-great-great niece, the name's Melody."

"Looks like that disgrace of a man had children." She heard the woman mutter. Melody sucked in a deep breath as they told her it was nice to meet her.

"It's nice to meet you too." Melody replied with a fake smile. "Anyways, I have some questions for you."

"What do you wish to know?" The woman asked.

'Hopefully this one isn't as weak as that pathetic, worthless, excuse of a man.' The woman thought to herself.

"How old were you when you died? I don't wanna assume."

"How sweet of you." The man remarked. "To answer your question, me and my wife were 50 during the time of our demise."

"Oh, okay." Melody continued to chatter with her great-great-great aunt and uncle and got to know them more.

The man and woman found themselves genuinely enjoying their conversation with their great-great-great niece. However, what they didn't know, was that this was just an act, and that her intentions weren't so innocent and friendly.

"I have to be home by 9, so let's get straight to the point." Melody said coldly. "Did you ever care about praded (Russian for great-grandfather)?"

"What?" The woman asked incredulously.

"Just because I'm 7-years-old, doesn't mean that I'm not mentally older than that, nor does it mean that I'm naïve." She looked at her great-great-great aunt and uncle straight in the eye, glaring at them. "I know the things you've done to praded and I AM FURIOUS. You've caused him YEARS of pain and tr@vm@." She gritted her teeth. "So I will ask you again. DID. YOU. EVER. GIVE A LIVING STYX ABOUT HIM? Answer honestly please."

"We did." The woman said insincerely.

"He was everything to us." The man added, equally as uncaring as his wife was.

"He was everything to you? HE WAS EVERYTHING TO YOU?!" The world began to shake as Melody's hair set fire. However, rather than blue or orange, the flame was hot pink. "YOU'VE DONE NOTHING BUT @BVS3 HIM AND MAKE HIM YOUR PLAYTHING FOR ENTERTAINMENT FOR 5 YEARS! YOU'VE CAUSED HIM NOTHING BUT PAIN AND SUFFERING!"

"Sweet gods of Olympus!" Hecate shouted in shock, holding onto one of the cell bars. Both the underworld and overworld began to shake the louder her goddaughter's voice and the stronger her rage became.

Not only that, but in the overworld, it began to grow cold and summer turned to winter, which caused plants to go barren (daddy, if ur reading this, I'm pretty sure this is ur biggest nightmare).

"THANKS TO YOU, HE'S NOT DOING WELL MENTALLY! THANKS TO YOU, HE'S STRUGGLING MENTALLY! THANKS TO YOU, HE'S BOTTLING UP HIS FEELINGS BECAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU'VE TAUGHT HIM! THANKS TO YOU, HE FEELS THE NEED TO BE PERFECT BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU'VE HIT HIM! THANKS TO YOU, HE'S AFRAID OF MAKING MISTAKES BECAUSE HE'S SCARED HE'LL GET H!T AGAIN!

HE LOVED AND CARED ABOUT YOU WITH ALL HIS HEART AND HE STILL DOES AND WHAT DOES HE GET FOR THAT?! 5 YEARS OF GETTING YELLED AT FOR THE SMALLEST OF MISTAKES! 5 YEARS OF B3@T!NG$! REPRESSED TR@VM@ AND D3PR3$$!0N! YOU TOOK HIS HEART AND HEARTLESSLY CRUSHED IT TO PIECES AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU?!

Tell me, did you make popcorn? DID YOU MAKE POPCORN WHILE @BV$!NG YOUR OWN NEPHEW?! WHILE WATCHING HIM SUFFER?!

You don't deserve forgiveness. You don't deserve mercy. Your souls didn't deserve to survive. Your souls don't deserve refuge.

WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO HIM IS UNACCEPTABLE AND UNFORGIVABLE! And for that..."

Her eyes glowed hot pink. "You shall be PUNISHED."

In a flash of hot pink light, what were once her great-great-great aunt and uncle, were now mint plants.

"Do you need me to open their cells, your majesty?" Hecate asked meekly, recovering from her shock.

"Yes, please." Melody said coldly.

"Alright." Hecate said reluctantly before getting the key to the cell and unlocking it.

Melody went in and trampled the mint plants, permanently destroying her great-great-great aunt and uncle (if she could even call them that).