Crossover with His Woes and His Family's Love

TW: @lc0h0l, v0m!t!ng, mental health issues, self-h@te, v0m!t!ng, mental breakdowns, gvn$, and minor v!0l3nc3.

A/N: Since the author of HWAFL himself dared me to make my own version of his latest fic, I decided to take it and do it bc I couldn't stop imagining how my OCS would react in this situation.

Xander belongs to BloonofSteel; Butcher, Sheriff, Hillbilly, Marie, Patrick, Jerry, and Harold belong to gojifan2006 and Stacy and Oleg belong to Im_a_queer_*bleep*tard_and_Im_proud_of_it. Their links will be posted in the comments. :)

Essie, Affie, Penelope, and Melody belong to me and everyone else belongs to Dokki.Doodlez and Handzy.

When Melody and Penelope came back after a fun hangout with GF, they were NOT expecting to see Krus drvnk and singing Narcissist by Alessandra Mele (bc it's releasing tomorrow and I just HAVE to promote it) with a LOT of conviction and emotion.

What's even more surprising is the fact that despite his !n3br!@t3d state, he was singing clearly and with a lot of vocal control.

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M CRYING?" Krus sung. "CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BROKEN?"

"STILL FALLING FOR THE SAME OLD TRICKS

YOU'RE A BROKEN HEART THAT CAN'T BE FIXED

GIVING ME THE WHOLE WORLD

AND SET IT ALL ON FIRE

'Cause you do it for the [heck] of it...

You're a [gosh]darn narcissist..."

"What's up with praded?" Melody asked.

Selever noticed the two and chuckled. "Hey, Double Dutch [Bish]. Hey, midget #2."

"Please stop calling us those nicknames." Melody and Essie said in annoyance.

"NEVAH!" Selever maniacally cackled before becoming serious. "To answer your question, I...uh...I meant to prank Ruvyz[bish] by sneaking vodka in his cup, but I ended up accidentally putting it in Simp I's cup instead."

Stacy turned to her nephew. "For one, what made you think that was a good idea? And for two, please stop referring to us with vulgar and rude nicknames."

"For one, I thought it'd be funny to see your bro drvnk since he's never had b00z3 before and I didn't know that your dad had a low-[a-word] tolerance. For two, I AIN'T LISTENING RAINBOW SNOWFLAKE BI-"

Stacy lost her cool, which was a bit of a rare occurence for her. "I SWEAR SELEVER, I CANNOT WITH YOU SOMETIMES!"

"What the [heck] did I ever do to you?" Ruv asked, his eye twitching as he looked at his son. "We used to be so close when you were younger."

Selever went radio silent as Marie looked at her dad, Hillbilly, who was also drvnk but on whiskey instead of vodka.

"Oh [gosh]..." The businesswoman and divorcee muttered, knowing full well what CHAOS could occur with her dad !nt0x!c@t3d.

Just then, Oleg, Melody, and Penelope screamed and clung onto Essie, Affie, Jerry; Oleg's BFF and love interest, as Krus' surrogate father, Butcher, and his alleged brother, Sheriff, fell through the ceiling and wrestled.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL [FUNK]?!" Selever and Ruv asked in unison.

"La- *hic* language, you two." Krus slurred out.