It was in that moment they knew (they [funked] up) (ft. Me and PeyPey)

TW: @lc0h0l

A/N: A lil gift 4 Pey_Blinksoo featuring our personas/self-inserts. Hope u like this, Pey!!

Fun Fact: The clothing of me and Pey's personas are based on the Baro't saya (the national dress of PH) and the Kebaya (the national dress of Malaysia) and the colors of their clothing is based on the Philippine and Malaysian flags.

Rose, aka me, is enby and used she/her and they/them pronouns.

"Are you sure about this?" Krus asked.

"Yeah." Melody said. "Rose and Pey are gonna LOVE you, I promise."

The two were in front of a town house with white and beige walls and a brown, wooden door.

"Can you boost me up please?" Krus let his great granddaughter climb on his hand, allowing her to ring the doorbell.

After a few seconds, a 23-year-old woman with long, dark brown hair and eyes wearing a red sheer top over a white, sleeveless top, a dark blue knee-length skirt with star and crescent moon patterns on it and pink flats opened the door.

"Hi, Pey!" Melody greeted.

"Hi, Melody!" The woman, Pey, greeted back. She then looked up at Krus. "And you must be her great grandfather she's been telling me and Rose about in our GC. It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person. My full name is Peyton, but you can call me Pey for short."

Krus smiled. "Likewise, Pey. My full name is Krusveto, but you can call me Krus or Veto for short, though I'm sure you know that already."

Pey giggled before turning her back away from them. "Rose! Melody and her great grandfather are here!"

"It's a good thing I've just finished setting the table then." They heard a voice, presumably that of this Rose woman, say. "Let them in."

Pey turned to them. "Come inside. Rose made Puchero and Mi Goreng for lu-"

"Okay!" Melody said, running inside before Pey could finish her sentence.

Pey snickered. "I wonder where Melody gets her hyper fixation on soups, pastas, tomato-based foods and seafoods from..."

"She most likely gets her fondness for seafood from my lover." Krus said. "The rest, she definitely gets from me."

"Yeah, I had a feeling. Anyways, come inside. I'm sure you're hungry after the 2 hour drive here."

Krus followed the Malaysian-American woman to the living room, where Melody and a 23-year-old woman with medium-length dark brown hair with copper tips that was tied in a ponytail and amber eyes who wore a white top with a Queen Anne neckline, a red and blue floor length skirt with sun and star patterns on the hemline and pink ankle strap heels can be seen munching on rice, potatoes, and cabbages.

"Eat the meat you two." Pey said as she and Krus took a seat at the dining table.

"We will." Melody said.

"Promise?" Pey asked.

"Cross our hearts and hope to d!3, stick a cupcake in our eyes." Melody and Rose said in unison.

"Okay, I'll trust you two." Pey said. "But if you're lying, I won't let you get away with it."

Rose laughed. "We're not lying, we swear. Anyways..."

They turned to Krus. "It's nice to finally meet you Krusveto. We've heard so much about you from Melody and it's a delight to finally meet you in person. My name's Roselle, but you can call me Rose or Elle for short."